Nov 11, 2015 -- Liquid Dream Solutions today announces ButterflyNetRender 6.5, the newest version of a popular network rendering controller for Lightwave, Maya, Modo, Messiah Studio, 3DSmax, XSI, Digital Fusion, After Effects, Cinema 4D, Blender, 3Delight, VUE, Houdini, Mental ray, Nuke, Maxwell, Arnold, Terragen 2, MachStudio and more. The software provides 3D graphic artists with a pain-free way to set up a render farm for managing frame creation in graphic animations. The software is incredibly easy to configure and use.
Committed to software excellence, the development team keeps ButterflyNetRender current with technology changes by adding new features to meet the needs of the computer graphics industry. It is widely used throughout the industry to create animations and television shows. Below are the most important new features in ButterflyNetRender:
Changes in version 6.5 include:
- Added Lightwave platform type (Lightwave 2015.3)
- Fixed Lightwave Camera Multi settings
- Added Modo platform type (Modo 901)
- Updated Modo scene reader
- Updated the Windows BNR Client to support the ability to select which CPU/Cores the node process will run on
- Fixed default BNR Client getting set to Group2 instead of Group1
- Fixed the Enable/Disabling Columns UI in Queue and Nodes tab (Options->View)
- Fixed the '100 percent Complete' UI display issue
- Fixed duplicate nodes names when upgraded from BNR4
- Added ability to enable Email notification per platform type (Start, Stop scene, on errors)
- Updated how the Autoload loads scenes (limit total loading and load delay)
- And many more!
- plus minor bug fixes to improve performance
ButterflyNetRender technology has been given credits by many industry experts, including those from 3D World Magazine, CGFocus.com, and Keyframe. Many companies use ButterflyNetRender - Including NASA! - A partial list of Animation Studios can be found at our website.
It’s also been used to help create award winning animations:
‘850 Meters’ by THURISTAR - http://www.thuristar.com/projects/850-meters/
‘Abiogenesis’ by Richard Mans - http://www.abiogenesisfilm.com/
ButterflyNetRender 6.5 runs under Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1 (32/64), Windows 7 (32/64), Vista (32/64), Windows 2008, Windows 2003, XP(32/64) and OSX 10.5+(PPC/Intel). BNR Client also runs on OSX and Linux. The detailed information about the types of licenses and prices can be found at www.liquiddreamsolutions.com. Registered customers are entitled to free updates and technical support by email. Phone support is also available. An evaluation version of ButterflyNetRender is available from the Liquid Dream Solutions website.
About Liquid Dream Solutions
Liquid Dream Solutions is a Pacific NW-based technology company founded by software engineer Paul Lord in 2001. Over 15 years, Paul Lord has been working as a software architect designing mission critical applications. He has worked for Monolith Productions, a Seattle-based gaming company, on the A.I. development team for the game: Blood II. He has also worked as a programming consultant for Luxology on their graphics software: “Modo”.
More information is available from www.liquiddreamsolutions.com.
NOTE TO EDITORS: Please, let us know if you have questions or would like any additional information on ButterflyNetRender. Contact Paul Lord at Email Contact.
Product page: http://www.liquiddreamsolutions.com
Download link: http://www.liquiddreamsolutions.com/trial_download.php
Company website: http://www.liquiddreamsolutions.com
E-mail: Email Contact