American Marketscape DataStream is the only comprehensive data source available for anyone trying to access New Mainstream consumers – Hispanic, Asian, Black, Multicultural-Millennial, LGBT, and Religious Affiliation
MIAMI — (BUSINESS WIRE) — February 24, 2016 — Geoscape, the leading business intelligence company focused on new mainstream consumers and businesses, today announced its expanded data resource designed to provide meaningful, actionable insights to support and guide multicultural, millennial, religious affiliation and LGBT-focused campaigns.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160224005329/en/
Rapid data visualization and extraction is easy through mapping, graphing, database queries and tabular reporting functions. (Graphic: Business Wire)
American Marketscape DataStream™ (AMDS) is a data resource that reflects an increasingly diverse and complex American population, providing current and forecasted demographic, economic and cultural data for hundreds of brands nationwide, from the block and ZIP Code level to the entire nation. Brands can access this data through an online platform that makes rapid visualization and extraction quick and easy through mapping, graphing, database queries and tabular reporting functions. This ultimately helps businesses gain a greater understanding of their current and prospective customer bases, helping quantify the business opportunity and ultimately helping them achieve their growth goals.
The new data in AMDS makes it the most comprehensive source of demographic data available, by offering the following population characteristics:
- Cultural: Comprehensive data on the Hispanic, Asian and African American populations, including all countries of origin, acculturation and language segments for Hispanics and Asians.
- LGBT: Population counts for the increasingly important lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender populations.
- Religious preference: ReligionCoding capabilities help brands tune their offerings by location and special holiday seasons.
- Workday Population: Determine the population of a geographic area during a normal work day, by cultural segment – essential for convenience stores, quick service restaurants and others.
- Household spending: Access average, aggregate and indices on household spending, segmented by geography and ethnicity/race groups across more than four-hundred major spending categories.
“Geoscape has had an immediate impact, and the longer we’re using it, the greater our return on investment becomes,” said Hal Gronfein, Vice President of Marketing for the United States and Canada Diverse Markets, MoneyGram.
“All corporations need growth to keep their shareholders happy,” said Cesar Melgoza, CEO and Founder, Geoscape. “Growth in the U.S. emanates increasingly from what we call new mainstream consumers. AMDS is designed to bring that opportunity into focus in a manner that is actionable and efficient.”
To learn more about how AMDS can provide new insights for your business, visit the product page on Geoscape.com for more information.
Geoscape provides automated intelligence systems, unique data products, research and analytic services for companies seeking to tap into the growth of new mainstream consumers in North America and Europe. The online Geoscape Intelligence System (GIS), the DirecTarget® database enrichment system and a variety of geo-demographic, consumer, business and media databases enable actionable insights that lead our clients to gain significant business advantages. Geoscape is a privately held company owned by NMS Capital and Cesar M Melgoza, Founder & CEO, and is headquartered in Miami.
Adam Novak, 617-502-4326