REDLANDS, Calif. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — May 3, 2016 — As one of the fastest-growing parts of Esri's business, the commercial sector continues to redefine how location information, knowledge, and insight are created, shared, and applied. Location strategy has transformed the way organizations approach problem solving, allowing them to achieve more with less and helping them successfully engage with customers within real estate, retail, manufacturing, insurance, and many other industries.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160503005741/en/
Esri users discuss common business challenges such as connecting a GIS vision to an enterprise strategy and understanding the business value of big data. (Photo: Business Wire)
Join us at the 2016 Esri Business Summit and discover how a location strategy can apply context to business information and analytics so that organizations obtain the insight they need to compete and perform at top-notch levels.
The Business Summit is the ideal forum for executives and technical professionals to engage with peers from the global commercial community, learn from companies that have successfully implemented a location strategy, and sit down with Esri business managers to map out a game plan for success.
Experience the Business Summit and take away value. Here's what Jon Voorhees, SVP of retail distribution, Bank of America, has to say:
“One of the things I've learned over the last couple days is [that], while we may be ahead of most of our competitors, we are so far behind [in] where technology can [take] us today. And we've got to catch up, because someone's going to pass us in their ability to think better; have better insight; and therefore make better, faster decisions. And so we've got to get back to it. We can't get complacent. [Esri has] created so many new tools that 15 years ago, when I started with the bank, we could only dream of.”
Business Summit Highlights
- NETWORKING: Connect with peers facing common business challenges such as connecting your GIS vision to an enterprise strategy and understanding the business value of big data.
- STRATEGIZING: Your executive team can go to sessions that are focused on the business value of a location strategy, while your technical team members can attend tracks tailored to some of their biggest business challenges.
- INCREASING INVESTMENT: Understand some of the out-of-the-ordinary workflows that commercial organizations are using to increase return on investment (ROI).
- UNDERSTANDING AND GAINING ENLIGHTENMENT: Hear how your peers are dealing with the effect of demographic shifts on their businesses.
- DISCOVERING: Explore powerful capabilities through your current Esri subscriptions that you can easily access but may not know you have.
Business Summit Speakers
- Gregg Katz, The Shopping Center Group
- Michael Startin, Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL)
- Steven Chase, Kumon
- Bryan Adams, Guy Carpenter
- Many more
Attending the Esri Business Summit also provides a ringside seat to the first two days of the Esri User Conference. Not only will attendees meet business leaders and innovators just like themselves, they'll also be introduced to professionals from a cross section of industries and sectors. Don't miss out.
Esri Business Summit
June 25-28, 2016
Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel
To learn more about the Esri Business Summit, visit esri.com/events/business.
Since 1969, Esri has been giving customers around the world the power to think and plan geographically. The market leader in GIS technology, Esri software is used in more than 350,000 organizations worldwide including each of the 200 largest cities in the United States, most national governments, more than two-thirds of Fortune 500 companies, and more than 7,000 colleges and universities. Esri applications, running on more than one million desktops and thousands of web and enterprise servers, provide the backbone for the world's mapping and spatial analysis. Esri is the only vendor that provides complete technical solutions for desktop, mobile, server, and Internet platforms. Visit us at esri.com/news.
Copyright © 2016 Esri. All rights reserved. Esri, the Esri globe logo,
GIS by Esri, esri.com, and @esri.com are trademarks, service marks, or
registered marks of Esri in the United States, the European Community,
or certain other jurisdictions. Other companies and products or services
mentioned herein may be trademarks, service marks, or registered marks
of their respective mark owners.