Jul 12, 2016 -- University of North Alabama Offers Online GIS Analyst Certificate Program - This certificate program consists of five courses which can be completed within one year.
- Introduction to ArcGIS I: GIS Fundamentals(September 6 - 29, 2016)
- Introduction to ArcGIS II: Analysis & Editing(October 18 - December 8, 2016)
- Using AutoCAD® Data in ArcGIS Desktop(January 3 - 26, 2017)
- Performing GIS Analysis Using ArcGIS(February 7 - March 2, 2017)
- Introduction to Model Builder & Python for ArcGIS(March 14 - May 11, 2017)
These online courses are instructor led which means that each course is interactive with the instructor during each lesson. It is like being in a traditional classroom without having to leave the comfort of your home or office.
Meet Your Instructor: TRIPP CORBIN, MCP, CFM, GISP, Esri Certified Desktop Professional and Esri Certified Enterprise System Design Associate, has over 20 years of experience in GIS and Mapping. During those 20 years, he has worked in many aspects of GIS from field data collection and data creation to project management and client support. Tripp is familiar with many of the most common GIS and mapping software packages including ArcGIS, ArcView GIS, ArcInfo®, ArcIMS®, AutoCAD®, Autodesk Map®, MapGuide®, and Microstation®.