Geoscape Summer 2017 release infused with current and forecasted cultural segmentation and a wealth of insights gleaned from deep data-science and state-of-the-art visualization
MIAMI — (BUSINESS WIRE) — July 31, 2017 — Geoscape ( http://geoscape.com), the leading provider of multicultural business intelligence announced today the release of its 2017 software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, known as the Geoscape Intelligence System (GIS). Thousands of new data attributes, updated dynamic map layers and powerful new features will yield actionable insights to help brands navigate complex and diverse growth opportunities.
Geoscape offers the most powerful suite of online software designed for marketers to access high-growth consumer groups such as Hispanics, Asians, African Americans, Millennials, GenZ, LGBT and religious affinity consumer groups. The summer 2017 release contains fresh data and features that impart valuable insights for multicultural marketing campaigns:
Fresh and Powerful Data
- American Marketscape DataStream (AMDS) 2017 Series data incorporates dozens of input sources and provides current year and five-year (2022) population, household projections and CultureCoding® for multiple geographic levels – including updated ZIP Codes, postal carrier routes, DMAs and more.
- Consumer Spending Dynamix (CSDx) 2017 Series data, contains new household projections for 2017 estimating household spending potential across more than 500 categories of goods and services.
- Growth indicators for 1990, 2000, 2010, 2017 and 2022 enable quick focus to hot spots nationwide.
- Access to a subset of the U.S. Census American Community Survey (ACS) demographic data which offers marital status, family composition, poverty level, providing marketers with even more tools for wise decision making.
Added System Features for Greater Speed and Security
- DirecTarget (data enrichment) has been enhanced with 15 HomeBase household level appends such as Household Income, Net Worth, Home Value and Property Type, just to name a few.
- DirecTarget Customer Insight Report – a new interactive HTML-format analytical report used to summarize customer information files (CIF) with ethnicity identifiers (EthniCodes) and a variety of cultural attributes (CultureCodes) by utilizing a person’s full name and address to better understand specific characteristics useful for segmentation, promotions and customer service. The new analytical report also identifies growth opportunities with segments that may be under-represented in a customer file.
- New growth indicators for reporting/mapping trends for most data items (1990/2000/2010/2017/2022).
- MDx data insights module features thematic grid reports to highlight potential/growth zones.
- Geoscape users can now add custom display points to Marketscape™ & MediaTarget™ maps.
Some Compelling Facts from the 2017 AMDS Release
- Hispanics now represent 19 percent of the U.S. population with 61.4 million nationwide.
- Since 1990, the Hispanic population has nearly tripled, while the white non-Hispanic population has grown by only 5%.
- Hispanics contributed 61 percent of the population growth since 2010 and Asians 20%.
- Due to differences in life stage, household size and earnings, the average Asian household will outspend white households by $1 million and Hispanic households will outspend white households by $625,000 during their remaining lifetimes.
“Multicultural markets are both strategic and complex meriting a modern approach to analytics and insights,” said Cesar M. Melgoza, Founder and CEO of Geoscape. “With the latest release of GIS, we’ve designed a system that provides rapid, fresh and powerful insights within a software-as-a-service (SaaS) application suite. The use cases are nearly limitless, enabling marketers to take their programs to new heights.”
For a complimentary copy of our 2017 AMDS Executive Summary Report, visit AMDS Executive Summary Report.
To learn more about how GIS Summer 2017 can assist your marketing efforts, visit Geoscape.com or register for a series of webinars outlining what’s new. Schedule a Free Demo. For impactful case studies, visit http://geoscape.com/case-studies/.
Geoscape ( http://www.geoscape.com) provides automated intelligence systems, unique data products, research and analytic services for companies seeking to accelerate growth by tapping into the growth of new mainstream consumers in the U.S., Canada and Europe. The online Geoscape Intelligence System (GIS), the DirecTarget® database enrichment system and a variety of geo-demographic, consumer, business and media databases enable actionable insights that lead our clients to gain significant business advantages. Geoscape is a privately held company owned by NMS Capital and Cesar M Melgoza, Founder & CEO, and is headquartered in Miami.
Henry Brulay, VP of Marketing, 1-888-211-9353