SUMMIT EVOLUTION V3.5 has many upgrades and enhancements. Some of these enhancements include, but are not limited to:
- ADS40 orientation has been updated to provide smoother panning at sub-pixel levels.
- New Blue Marble support for vertical datum’s
- Semi-automated depression marking tool for AutoCAD
- Easy line editing using new Eline tool.
- STEREO CAPTURE drawing and editing tools have been updated to reflect SNAP state in SUPER/IMPOSITION
DAT/EM Systems International, an Anchorage, Alaska-based company has developed photogrammetric software since 1985. DAT/EM specializes in 3D stereo viewing and feature data collection software. Its products include the SUMMIT EVOLUTION digital stereoplotter and DAT/EM STEREO CAPTURE, which allows stereoplotters to digitize directly into AutoCAD ., MicroStation ., and ArcGIS .. DAT/EM also offers certified technicians, service and installation of analytical stereoplotters. The company’s web site can be found at http://www.datem.com