IMAGINE Subpixel Classifier allows users to:
- Detect a specific Material of Interest.
- Automatically search for a specific Material of Interest in multiple scenes.
- Generate purer spectral signatures and residuals.
- Create more complete classifications.
- Inventory the specific Material of Interest in an image.
- Classify objects smaller than the spatial resolution of the sensor.
- Identify specific materials within mixed pixels.
- Detect materials that occupy from 100% to as little as 20% of a pixel.
- Report the fraction of material present in each pixel classified.
- Develop signatures that are portable from one scene to another.
- Normalize imagery for atmospheric effects.
- Search wide-area images quickly to detect small or large features mixed with other materials.
Also available is, IMAGINE DeltaCue, a new add-on for ERDAS IMAGINE®, which simplifies the complexity of the change detection process. This simplified process enables both advanced and novice users the ability to highlight or identify significant differences in imagery acquired at different times by fully utilizing spectral content to highlight only those types of change of interest to the user.
IMAGINE DeltaCue key application areas include:
- Detecting changes in land use and land cover
- Delineating wetlands loss and encroachment
- Estimating forest loss through development or disease
- Identifying new housing and infrastructure changes
- Mapping flood extent areas and disaster impact zones
- Broad Area Search tools for change across entire images
- Targeted Site Monitoring visualization tools for detailed analysis
- A customized Change Viewer interface, specially designed for change detection studies
About Leica Geosystems Geospatial Imaging Division
When building image-based maps, you need reliable measurements and solutions for your entire workflow. So when it has to be right, more geospatial professionals trust Leica Geosystems Geospatial Imaging, LLC to help them collect, analyze, and present spatial information. Leica Geosystems is powering geospatial imaging by putting precise imaging to work. Its broad array of photogrammetry and remote sensing software solutions capture data efficiently, reference imagery accurately, measure and analyze easily and present spatial information, even in 3D. Those who use Leica Geosystems Geospatial Imaging products every day trust them for their precision, their seamless integration, and their superior customer support. Delivering geospatial imaging solutions with precision, integration, and service from Leica Geosystems. When it has to be right.
For more information about Leica Geosystems or its products and services, call +1 770 776 3400, toll free +1 866 534 2286, or visit www.gi.leica-geosystems.com .
About Leica Geosystems
With close to 200 years of pioneering solutions to measure the world, Leica Geosystems products and services are trusted by professionals worldwide to help them capture, analyze, and present spatial information. Leica Geosystems is best known for its broad array of products that capture accurately, model quickly, analyze easily, and visualize and present spatial information in 3D. Those who use Leica Geosystems products every day trust them for their dependability, the value they deliver, and the superior customer support. Based in Heerbrugg, Switzerland, Leica Geosystems is a global company with tens of thousands of customers supported by more than 2,400 employees in 23 countries and hundreds of partners located in more than 120 countries around the world. Leica Geosystems is part of the Hexagon Group, Sweden.
For more information see: www.leica-geosystems.com
Director of Marketing Communications
Leica Geosystems Geospatial Imaging
5051 Peachtree Corners Circle, Suite 100
Norcross, GA 30092-2500 USA
Phone: +1 770 776 3400
Fax: +1 770 776 3500
E-Mail: Email Contact