August 12, 2008 -- The Omega Group is proud to feature CrimeView® Server which utilizes ESRI’s latest ArcGIS Server technology. CrimeView® Server offers law enforcement personnel access to advanced crime mapping tools using only a Web browser. Server based solutions allow multiple end users to access data without installing any software on their individual systems.
CrimeView Server Features:
- Search by numerous available categories such as crime type, officer or case number. Results include totals by crime type as well as basic reports.
- Query multiple data layers at once in order to compare reporting and calls for service data directly.
- Study incidents by any time period such as time of day, day of week or month.
- Investigate incidents within any boundary or multiple boundaries at the same time.
- Search for activity around an address or landmark such as a school site..
- Switch between high resolution satellite imagery and terrain base maps with a single click.
- View all geographic layers with advanced symbology and labeling.
Perform Detailed Analyses
- Create density maps for any boundary layer based on the count of incidents or true density.
- Produce repeat call layers that depict where multiple incidents occurred at the same location or address.
- Generate animated charts and graphs.
With CrimeView® Server both support and installation are streamlined as the software tools and data layers only need to be loaded once on a central server instead of installed on each system that requires access. ArcGIS Server provides system administrators with increased control over functionality and permissions regarding data layers. ESRI's ArcGIS Server technology goes hand-in-hand with efforts by The Omega Group to reduce costs for public agencies by providing easy access to mapping and analysis tools.