Right Hemisphere®, an information technology supplier to Boeing and the leader in visual product communication and collaboration solutions, today announced that it will be speaking at the 11th annual Boeing Product Data Exchange Conference this week in Mesa, Arizona. With a theme of “Working Together through a Common Language,” the 2008 Boeing Data Exchange Conference provides a forum for Boeing professionals and their technology suppliers to discuss data exchange and interoperability challenges.
At the conference, Right Hemisphere Solutions Architect Gideon Paull will address attendees at 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 12 in a session on “Infusing 3D Visualization into the Manufacturing Workflow.” Specifically, Mr. Paull will explain how to most effectively use multi-format 3D model data translation and how taking a visual manufacturing approach:
• Leverages 3D design models throughout the manufacturing value chain.
• Facilitates communication and collaboration from design through manufacturing to MRO (maintenance, repair and overhaul).
• Optimizes manufacturing processes with integrated and interoperable applications, systems and data workflows.
• Synchronizes and automates work across disciplines and geographies to manage change and stay lean.
• Establishes a framework for a sound ROI model that supports the visual manufacturing initiative.
About Right Hemisphere
Right Hemisphere is the leading provider of enterprise visual product communication, collaboration and publishing solutions. The company's software and solutions help Global 1,000 manufacturers to optimize their mission critical business processes such as sourcing, manufacturing, marketing and customer support. The software does this by integrating disparate product data readily available in corporate CAD, PLM, and ERP systems. It then automatically delivers this intelligent product information into
commonly used business documents, file formats and even directly into
business applications for secure downstream use anytime, anywhere.
Founded in 1997, Right Hemisphere is a privately held, venture-funded
corporation based in Silicon Valley and Auckland, New Zealand. For more
information please visit