(Oct. 21, 2009/Harrisburg, Pa.) GeoDecisions, an information technology company specializing in geospatial solutions, is pleased to introduce the latest version of IRRIS, offering improved reporting, analysis, visibility, and querying capabilities.
A secure geospatial Web application, IRRIS provides users with the access, knowledge, and visibility to effectively view, analyze, and track mobile assets on a global basis. It incorporates and displays worldwide infrastructure data, live-vehicle tracking, near-real-time weather, and active route conditions in a map format.
The enhancements include:
• Real-time DTN/Meteorlogix® weather data
• Liner traffic areas and geographic area maps
• Road status module that allows users to change the condition of a road
• Shapefile upload tool for all users
• Map viewer for tracking feeds
• Airfield data layers
• Ability to plan, route, track, and manage missions
• Operations Center wallmap
• Department of Defense Activity Address Code (DoDAAC) mapping
• INRIX® incident traffic data
• Traffic speed data using INRIX traffic services
• International routing feature
IRRIS was originally developed for the U.S. Military Surface Deployment and Distribution Command to track, manage, and document the movement of surface cargo transported throughout the world. Today, the portal serves a number of federal and state homeland security agencies, as well as the U.S. Transportation Command and the Naval Operational Logistics Support Center. For more information, visit www.irris.com.
GeoDecisions’ experienced staff of professional consultants, analysts, and developers supports clients across the United States. Fundamental to the company’s award-winning approach is the integration of spatial information to empower existing systems and processes. GeoDecisions’ philosophy is based on an enterprisewide approach to the integration of diverse information technologies, data formats, and systems.
GeoDecisions is ISO 9001:2000 certified for its operations nationwide.