SEATTLE, Wash. — April 21, 2011 — LizardTech®, a division of Celartem Inc. and a provider of software solutions for managing and distributing geospatial content, is hosting a User Group Meeting at the upcoming ASPRS Annual Conference in Milwaukee, Wis. It will take place on May 2nd, 8:00 a.m. – Noon in room 202D in the Frontier Airlines Center.
The User Group Meeting will be hosted by LizardTech’s Robert Parker and will provide an open forum to discuss topics such as:
- How LizardTech’s GeoExpress® software can be used to distribute and manipulate multispectral datasets.
- How users can benefit from the new MrSID ® Generation 4 ( MG4™) format for compression of raster data, especially in the time it saves creating and viewing mosaics.
- How MG4 enables users to add true transparency to their geospatial imagery thanks to its support for alpha channels.
- How to use LizardTech’s LiDAR Compressor™ software to compress giant point cloud datasets losslessly and use the resulting MrSID files to create derivatives.
- How to compress, reproject, color balance, and export imagery for rapid delivery over the web.
- How to use LizardTech’s Express Server ® software to distribute large datasets of raster imagery.
Attendees are encouraged to bring their toughest questions to bounce off Robert and other fellow photogrammetrists. LizardTech will provide Continental breakfast.
To RSVP or if you have questions please send an email to Email Contact or call 206.652.5211.
Since 1992, LizardTech has delivered state-of-the-art software products for managing and distributing massive, high-resolution geospatial data such as aerial and satellite imagery and LiDAR data. LizardTech pioneered the MrSID technology, a powerful wavelet-based image encoder, viewer, and file format. LizardTech has offices in Seattle, Denver, London and Tokyo and is a division of Celartem Technology Inc. (JASDAQ: 4330). For more information about LizardTech, visit www.lizardtech.com.
Celartem Technology Inc. http://www.celartem.com/ develops and sells innovative technologies for storage, access and distribution of rich media content. Celartem has developed technology in the areas of digital image compression, scalable image viewing and secure content distribution and management. Celartem is listed on the Osaka Securities Exchange, JASDAQ: 4330. Established in 1996, Celartem is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and has a wholly owned subsidiary, Celartem Inc. with headquarters in Portland, OR.
© 2011 LizardTech, a division of Celartem, Inc. All rights reserved. LizardTech and the LizardTech logo are registered trademarks in the United States, and all are the property of LizardTech. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
For more information, press only:
Justyna Bednarski, LizardTech, (206) 902-2839, Email Contact