The new site has been redesigned to make it easy for visitors to find the information they need on Envista's full range of solutions and services for planning city street projects, utility infrastructure management, event coordination and a broad range of activities and incidents that occur in the public right-of-way.
Brad Steer, Envista's Sr. Vice President of Sales and Marketing, said, "Customers and prospects exploring the world of map-based coordination need a place where they can get relevant information in an easy-to-consume environment. We've organized our new site with multiple logical paths for visitors to get to know Envista and easily navigate to the content they want. As a web-focused enterprise, we see our website as the principle calling card for evangelizing on map-based coordination solutions."
The new Envista website includes:
- Improved Navigation - multiple paths to information, whether a visitor elects to Meet Envista or jumps straight to solutions for municipalities, utilities, state & federal agencies, higher education, or international.
- Case Studies - one-click access to published case studies and online webinars to learn what other organizations have achieved with Envista's map-based coordination.
- News and Information - the latest news from and about Envista through the continuous news crawler or in the press room.
- Social Networks - direct links to social networks for customers to enjoy Envista insights and activities all day long.
- Secure Customer Center - customers can take advantage of Envista's secure customer center for technical information and support documentation 24 hours a day.
To celebrate the launch of its new website, Envista is offering the first 25 people who visit the site and request an Envista product demonstration the chance for a drawing to win an Android smart phone. Results will be announced by the company via Twitter on May 15, 2011.
About Envista Corporation
Envista allows all organizations with a vested interest in the public right-of-way to communicate and coordinate more efficiently and effectively. Through enterprise map-based solutions delivered via the web, Envista provides visibility and real-time insight into street projects and activities, enabling proactive management of utility projects, public works, permitting, incidents, traffic, and events to optimize street performance, reduce costs, and minimize environmental impact. Envista headquarters are located north of Boston in Beverly, Mass. For more information, call Envista at (978) 232-6300 or visit envista.com.
Contact: James Hendrix 603-673-9776 Email Contact