2 May 2011, Milwaukee, from ASPRS -- VisionMap LTD, a leading provider of digital mapping systems, announced today that A3 ground processing system version 2.0 is now released. The new ground processing system, together with A3 camera improvements now feature better radiometry, higher resolution DSM processing, as well as accurate AT and seamless Orthophoto generation processed in a fully automatic workflow.
The A3 camera system is now supporting lossless Jpeg2000 compression of 12bit imagery, as well as longer exposure time. The A3 ground processing system now offers a scalable, automatic processing workflow that generates products seamlessly and is compatible with existing photogrammetric suites.
Among many other features, version 2.0 provides the following functionality:
- Improved radiometry, 12 bit pixel depth and longer exposure times.
- Automatic AT processing of A3 RGB and CIR imagery
- Support for extremely large production blocks, of hundreds of thousands of frames with millions of tie points
- Accurate AT, utilizing little or none ground control points, with either DGPS or PPP GPS post processing – ground stations are not required
- Up to 15cm resolution TIN DSM generation
- Automatic Orthophoto generation, with seamless cut lines and fully automatic radiometric balancing
- Automatic generation of CIR correlated Orthophoto
- Generation of stereoscopic models compatible with DAT/EM, SOCET SET, PHOTOMOD, ESPA, ATLAS, Orbit GIS, MultiVision and other photogrammetric suites
- Parallel, scalable multi job and multi user processing suite.
"We continue to listen to our customers and adapt our R&D roadmap accordingly. The new version of A3 significantly improves A3's key features and provides even better value to our customers", said VisionMap's CEO, Mr. Yaron Vilan. "The system now provides processing capability that matches the superior acquisition efficiency of A3 camera. The new capabilities, including dense DSM and CIR processing now enable our customers and users to cover and process larger areas within a shorter time frame as well as to reduce the costs and time to market of the processed data products".
VisionMap will be presenting A3 version 2.0, already deployed in North America, South America, Western Europe, Russia, China and Australia in the ASPRS exhibition, 1-5 May in Milwaukee, Booth # 153. For more information visit http://www.visionmap.com/