June 27th, 2011- When an organization plans to invest the time, effort and funding to conduct CFD analyses, how does it ensure that purchasing and applying a CFD package is a safe, long-term investment? The benefits can be great, but so are the risks. Choosing the right CFD tool from the right company can help to ensure success.
Visit www.ansys.com/CFDInsight to learn more about the ANSYS CFD Insight Leadership Series and how proven CFD technology and deep industry experience makes ANSYS your trusted partner in CFD.
Ensuring Confidence in ANSYS CFD Simulations
Learn why, with the ANSYS Quality System and Quality Assurance Services, you can be confident that that your CFD simulations are accurate and reliable, and that you’ve chosen the right CFD partner with ANSYS.
Thursday, July 07 at 4:00 p.m. EDT, 8:00 p.m. GMT Register for July 07 Session
Tuesday, July 12 at 9:00 a.m. EDT, 1:00 p.m. GMT Register for July 12 Session.
- Ask the Expert - ANSYS CFD Best Practice Guidelines
- Speed and Accuracy of CFD: Achieving Both Successfully
- ANSYS 13.0 Fluid Dynamics Update
- Ask the Expert - Modeling of Free Surface Flow with ANSYS CFD
- Ask the Expert - Advanced Thermal Modeling with ANSYS FLUENT
- Ask the Expert - Modeling Gas-Solid Flows with Eulerian-Langrangian Multiphase Models
- Ask the Expert - Taming Compressible Flows in ANSYS CFD
- Ask the Expert - Learn about Advanced Unsteady Turbulence Models in ANSYS CFD
- Ask the Expert - Modeling Reacting Flows with Detailed Chemical Kinetics in ANSYS CFD
- Ask the Expert - Modeling Dilute Particulate Flow Today: Routine or Challenge?