January 03, 2012 -- Pacific Alliance Technologies is proud to announce the release of iVAULT version 4.2 for the MapGuide Open Source and Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server (AIMS) platforms. This new release features over 18 enhancements, including:
- Administration module upgrades – to support enhanced security and streamlined workflows to optimize web GIS configuration.
- Map Bookmarks – users can save map display settings so they can quickly return to the same location and display the same layers with a click.
- Custom Mailing Labels – to enable users to print to a variety of label formats or create their own.
- Detailed report enhancements – making it an even more comprehensive and flexible tool.
- Layer Setting Overrides (by role) – so that layers are available, displayed, selectable, and expanded as appropriate for the users in each role.
- Full compatibility with the Internet Explorer 9.
- New Search options – further enhancing iVAULT’s industry-leading search capability.
- Resize Legend controls – to help users that work in the field or are visually impaired.
Join us to see how these enhancements will make your web GIS experience easier and more productive!
Free Webinar, January 12th register at: ivault.pat.ca/webinars
About Pacific Alliance Technologies ( www.pat.ca)
Pacific Alliance Technologies (PAT) is a leading provider of CAD, GIS, web-based mapping and asset management software, specializing in the customization, implementation, training and support of these solutions.
iVAULT is PAT's web-based mapping solution that allows organizations to easily benefit from linking their existing data to a location. iVAULT is compatible with leading technologies: ArcGIS, MapGuide and Google. iVAULT is also integrated with our StarDyne sister companies' software: Diamond, WorkTech, Vadim, Tempest - along with other leading financial and asset management software products. With iVAULT you can find, report-on and analyze your assets in the context of the neighboring historical and as-built information along with data from any of your business systems. For more information about iVAULT, visit our website: ivault.pat.ca
For more information, call us at 1.877.691.9171 ext2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.