When: Feb 16, 2012 @ 10 AM PST
Presenters: Wayne Anderson and Jeff Lamb
In this free 60-minute webinar, Pacific Alliance Technologies and Vadim Software will be presenting the benefits of integrating iCity financial data to a map. We have a special promotion for all Vadim clients: get 10% off iVAULT licenses if you purchase by May 16, 2012.
With iVAULT, iCity users and their citizens will be better able to manage and access information related to: Property Taxation, Business Licenses, Pet Licenses, Municipal Tickets/Permitting, Cemetery, Fixed Assets and Utility Billing.
There are many benefits of mapping Vadim’s iCity data in iVAULT. This webinar will discuss how GIS integration will allow your organization to:
- Enhance your understanding of risk, customer interaction, and economic conditions
- Improve profitability and operational performance
- Grow line-of-business collaboration across departments
- Reduce business complexity
- Increase your market understanding
- Allow non-iCity users to view iCity data and non-GIS users to view GIS data without needing desktop licensing
- Help mitigate liability
- Bring together tax rolls (or utilities information) with mapping data