Luciad, the market leader in high performance visualization for Situational Awareness applications is pleased to announce its latest release of LuciadMobile: V2012.0.
First in the industry, LuciadMobile™ enables Soldiers in the Field and First Responders to perform mobile terrain analysis using the data available on a mobile device, both in online and offline environments. Users can assess vulnerability in any situation, and as a result improve the command execution, and security.
LuciadMobile V2012.0 offers the ability to access, update, and send back information and intelligence in both online and offline environments. The following capabilities are examples, which demonstrate LuciadMobile's value for optimal usage in Defense, Homeland Security, First Responders and Civilian field operations.
- Full integration with Android to offer use of camera, compass and GPS
- Advanced terrain analysis capabilities, including line-of-sight and intervisibility
- Support for Defense and Security relevant symbologies such as MS2525C and APP6B
- Smooth transition from online to offline environments and vice versa. Capabilities remain available in disconnected mode
- Fuse, visualize and share any Geospatial information, including KML and Microsoft Bing Maps data, to create optimal Situational Understanding
"The LuciadMobile product is a clear winner for our mobile application developments" commented Alain Gauthier, Director of the JC2ISR Delivery Center at Thales Canada, Defence and Security Division. "LuciadMobile brings us rapid development, easy customization and reliable use in disconnected environments. This allows us to quickly meet our needs and those of our end users".
If you would like more information about LuciadMobile please contact us at Email Contact
Luciad is the supplier of choice for leading Systems Integrators, at both the National and International level, for their Situational Awareness applications in mission-critical C4ISR and ATC/ATM systems. Luciad's International customer base includes AENA, Belgocontrol, Boeing, Cassidian, DFS, EADS, ENAV, EUROCONTROL, FAA, Frequentis, Lockheed Martin, LVNL, NATO, NATS, NavCanada, NLR, Saab, SAIC, Sagem, STNA, Thales and Thales Raytheon Systems.