Geospatial intelligence solutions empower defense and intelligence community users to discover, analyze, integrate and collaborate with GEOINT
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) October 04, 2012 -- TerraGo Technologies, an innovative provider of widely adopted geospatial intelligence software, will demonstrate its new and enhanced GeoXrayTM platform, GeoPDF® location intelligence reports, TerraGo Mobile® for AndroidTM and a variety of other geospatial intelligence software solutions at the GEOINT Symposium Oct. 9-11 in Orlando, Florida.
TerraGo will demonstrate for GEOINT attendees at booth 415 the discovery, analysis, integration and collaboration capabilities of new and soon-to-be released TerraGo® software solutions including:
- TerraGo GeoXray, which automatically discovers, analyzes, visualizes, monitors and shares relevant information from Big Data including news, blogs, social media and enterprise content that enables users to better anticipate and respond to events
- The new Dynamic Map Book Composer solution that automatically integrates and updates data from disparate, dynamic sources and produces portable interactive, multi-layer map books
- New TerraGo GeoPDF-based location intelligence reports that deliver actionable intelligence by fusing interactive 2D and 3D maps and imagery, multimedia, structured and unstructured information and services with user-provided analysis and applications
- TerraGo Mobile for Android that extends enterprise geospatial assets to the edge and enabling situational awareness, field data capture and collaboration
- TerraGo v.6 Publisher®, 3D, Composer®, Toolbar® and SDK geospatial collaboration software to produce, access, update and share interactive, intelligent and portable GeoPDF maps, imagery and applications with anyone, anywhere.
In addition to the GEOINT exhibition, TerraGo Chief Technology Officer George Demmy, Ph.D., will present the Interoperability Tech Talk “On-Demand GEOINT as GeoPDF Map Books,” at 3:15 p.m. on Weds. Oct. 10 at the GEOINT Tech Talk and Innovation Pavilion.
TerraGo will also sponsor with BAE Systems the GEOINT 2012 Havana Nights Welcome Reception 7-10 p.m. Mon., Oct. 8 on the Gaylord Palms Coquina Lawn.
“TerraGo solutions improve situational awareness and responsiveness while increasing the use of geospatial assets at the edge of the enterprise,” said Richard McKay, senior vice president of TerraGo Sales. “We are excited to be demonstrating extensive, innovative new software and solutions for our customers and partners at this year’s GEOINT.”
# # #
About TerraGo Technologies
TerraGo Technologies geospatial intelligence software is among the most widely adopted solutions for Geospatial Intelligence discovery, analysis, integration and collaboration. Trusted by government agencies and businesses worldwide, TerraGo solutions increase the use of geospatial data throughout and between enterprises and the return on geospatial investment through greater organizational efficiency, productivity and responsiveness. Founded in 2005, TerraGo is privately held and is an In-Q-Tel portfolio company. For more information, visit http://www.terragotech.com.
TerraGo and GeoPDF are registered trademarks of TerraGo Technologies, Inc.
Other company names and product names are the registered trademarks and/or trademarks of the respective companies.