As a web server component with the full TatukGIS API, the DK for ASP.NET is complimentary to other TatukGIS Developer Kernel editions designed for desktop, client-server, embedded, and handheld GIS application development. The DK for ASP.NET is particularly similar to the DK.NET edition - both feature pure .NET code and the same object API (except for differences required by the different technologies). Like other DK editions, the DK for ASP.NET is licensed per developer and free of deployment royalties or run-time fees.
- DK for ASP.NET 10 features include:
- ASP.NET control supporting the full TatukGIS Developer Kernel API
- Pure (100%) .NET (4.0 and higher) code
- Full support for 32- and 64- bit applications
- Easy "copy-file" deployment
- HTML5 support for smooth client-side compatibility
- Multi-touch support (including Windows 8)
- Rich client-side editing and drawing
- Includes WMS, TMS, and REST services
- Spatial database support with Enterprise Version
- Per developer licensing
- Royalty free deployment
The DK for ASP.NET replaces the TatukGIS Internet Server product. Internet Server customers with active license maintenance may upgrade to the DK.ASPNET 10 free of charge. A DK.ASPNET 10 trial version is available for evaluators.
More about TatukGIS and its GIS Developer Kernel for ASP.NET is available at www.tatukgis.com.