First quarter 2014
NACKA STRAND, Sweden — (BUSINESS WIRE) — May 9, 2014 — Regulatory News:
Hexagon (STO: HEXAB):
· Net sales increased by 1 per cent to 594.8 MEUR (586.3)
· Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure, net sales increased by 5 per cent in the core business, Measurement Technologies (MT)
· Operating earnings (EBIT1) amounted to 123.4 MEUR (121.0)
· Earnings before taxes, excluding non-recurring items, amounted to 115.2 MEUR (111.6)
· Net earnings, excluding non-recurring items, amounted to 92.2 MEUR (90.4)
· Earnings per share, excluding non-recurring items, increased by 4 per cent to 0.26 EUR (0.25)
The interim report for the first quarter 2014 will be presented today at 15:00 CET at a telephone conference. For participation, please see instructions on the Hexagon website.
Hexagon (NASDAQ OMX Stockholm: HEXA B) is a leading global provider of design, measurement and visualisation technologies. Our customers can design, measure and position objects, and process and present data, to stay one step ahead of a changing world. Hexagon’s solutions increase productivity, enhance quality and allow for faster, better operational decisions, saving time, money and resources. Hexagon has more than 14,000 employees in over 40 countries and net sales of about 2,400 MEUR. Our products are used in a broad range of industries including surveying, power and energy, aerospace and defence, construction, safety and security, automotive and manufacturing. Learn more at www.hexagon.com.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com