Campbell, California - May 16, 2014 – GISCafe, the #1 web portal for geospatial professionals published by IBSystems, will exhibit at the major new geospatial event, GEO Business, held in London, UK at the Business Design Centre May 28-29.
GISCafe will exhibit at Booth #H12, where they will record video interviews with interested companies. Contact Sanjay Gangal at Email Contact or 408-850-9202 to schedule an interview.
Visit the GISCafe Booth to enter the sweepstakes drawing for an opportunity to win a KindleFire!
GISCafe.com is a portal from IBSystems, offering GIS and geospatial professionals complete GIS product catalog listings, technical papers, GIS news, CEO interviews, multimedia presentations, priority press releases, event postings, job placement and more. Each GISCafe Voice blog post delivers to its readers vital news concerning the latest developments in the GIS industry, in a readable format including multimedia. GISCafe receives more 200,000 pageviews/month from 50,000+ unique visitors and its daily newsletter has more than 40,000 subscribers. Subscribe to the daily newsletter at GISCafe.Com.
IBSystems was founded in 1994 to provide valuable engineering resources, and to bring software and hardware manufacturers together with extremely targeted high-tech audiences.
Its Web portals provide valuable resources and timely information and job opportunities to professionals in various engineering disciplines:
- GISCafe.Com for Electronic Design Industry Professionals
- GISCafe.Com for Mechanical Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing Professionals
- GISCafe.Com for Geographical Information Systems, Surveying, and Photogrammetry Industry Professionals
- GISCafe.Com for Architectural Engineering and Construction Industry Professionals
- ShareCG.Com for 2D and 3D Artists, and Computer Graphics Industry Professionals
- TechJobsCafe.Com for job seekers and employers
- Cadalog.Com to resell software from different vendors
About GEO Business
GEO Business is a major new geospatial event for professionals involved in the gathering, storing, processing and delivering of geospatial information. A hands-on geospatial event that not only incorporates an international trade exhibition and a cutting edge conference, but also a program of live workshops and demonstrations featuring the technology and services used by those working with spatial data.
www.GISCafe.Com -- The #1 GIS Web Portal
eMail: Email Contact
Ph: +1 (408) 850-9202