NACKA STRAND, Sweden — (BUSINESS WIRE) — October 22, 2014 — Regulatory News:
Hexagon (STO: HEXAB)
Third quarter 2014
· Net sales increased by 12 per cent to 648.6 MEUR (576.6).
· Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure, net sales increased by 8 per cent
· Operating earnings (EBIT1) increased by 19 per cent to 140.7 MEUR (118.4)
· Earnings before taxes, excluding non-recurring items, amounted to 132.0 MEUR (109.9)
· Net earnings, excluding non-recurring items, amounted to 105.7 MEUR (89.0)
· Earnings per share, excluding non-recurring items, increased by 16 per cent to 0.29 EUR (0.25)
The interim report for the third quarter 2014 will be presented today at 16:00 CET at a telephone conference. For participation, please see instructions on the Hexagon website.
Hexagon is a leading global provider of information technologies that drive dynamic decision making across industrial and geospatial applications. Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information, automate business processes and improve productivity. They are used in a broad range of vital industries. Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has more than 15,000 employees in over 40 countries and net sales of approximately 2,500 MEUR. Learn more at hexagon.com.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com