HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. With the broadest technology portfolio spanning printing, personal systems, software, services and IT infrastructure, HP delivers solutions for customers' most complex challenges in every region of the world. More information about HP is available at http://www.hp.com.
(1) High-definition content is required for high-definition images.
(2) Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing system required. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Qualcomm's numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
(3) Tested by HP using continuous HD video playback, 720p (1280x720) resolution, 150 nits brightness, system audio level at 50%, player audio level at 100%, played from local storage, headphone attached, wireless off, auto dimming off. Actual battery life will vary depending on configuration and maximum capacity will naturally decrease with time and usage.
(4) The HP Duet Pen is enabled by Qualcomm® Snapdragon digital pen technology by Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
(5) HP Paper Folio sold separately.
(6) Not all models qualify as an Ultrabook.
(7) MIL STD 810G testing is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions.
(8) Sold separately or as an optional feature.
(9) The WiGig-compatible notebook or tablet must be positioned within 1.2 m (4 ft) and without obstruction in the line of sight of the wireless dock. HP Advanced Wireless Docking is compatible with the HP Elite x2 1011 G1 with
(10) The HP Elite x2 1011 Wacom Pen is available as a configurable option available on models ordered with a digitizer screen. Models without a built-in digitizer are incompatible with the HP Elite x2 1011 Wacom Pen.
(11) Sold separately or as an optional feature.
(12) For storage drive, GB = 1 billion bytes. Optional Micro-Secure Digital eXtended Capacity (SDXC) card sold separately. For Solid State Drives (SSD), GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 6GB of system disk is reserved for Windows system recovery and EFI system partition.
(13) IP 54 testing is completed. The solution is planned to be covered under HP limited warranty for IP 54 dust and water ingress. Quick release pins, camera lens, flash cover, bar code reader cover, screws, screen, and HP logo are not treated with an antimicrobial.
(14) The solution is covered under HP limited warranty for IP 54 dust and water ingress.
(15) The solution is covered under HP limited warranty for IP 65 dust and water ingress.
(16) MIL STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions.
(17) Testing conducted by HP consisting of full battery discharge while running a series of productivity scripts against the following applications (which may or may not be included with your particular product): Adobe® Acrobat® Reader 7.0, Adobe® Illustrator® CS2, Adobe® Photoshop® CS2, Apple® Quicktime 7.1, Intervideo® WinDVD® 8, Macromedia® Flash 8, Microsoft® Office® 2003 Pro, Microsoft® Project 2003, and Winzip® 10.0. Prior to testing, the system was fully charged, display brightness was set at 60 nits, wireless was turned off, and auto dim, suspend, hibernate, and all other programs, utilities, and services not essential to running the computer system or battery life test were disabled. Battery life will vary depending on the product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.
(18) IP-52 is not covered under HP limited warranty.
(19) Sold separately or as an optional feature.
(20) Available in the U.S. only.
(21) HP School Pack is expected to be available at launch for the Android-based Pro Slate 10 EE, and by March 2015 for the Windows-based Pro Tablet 10 EE. The applications cannot be updated or uploaded after purchase for products without HP School Pack pre-loaded. HP Classroom Manager for Teachers is required and sold separately for control and device locking from the teacher's Windows desktop console; no locking and control functionality originates from HP Classroom Manager for Student.
(22) Estimated U.S. street prices. Actual prices may vary.
Intel and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Microsoft and Windows are U.S. registered trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies. Qualcomm and Snapdragon are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries. Google Android is a registered trademark by Google Inc. and is used by Hewlett-Packard under license. SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If such risks or uncertainties materialize or such assumptions prove incorrect, the results of HP and its consolidated subsidiaries could differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements of the plans, strategies and objectives of HP for future operations, including the separation transaction; the future performance if Hewlett-Packard Enterprise and HP Inc. if the separation is completed; any statements concerning expected development, performance, market share or competitive performance relating to products and services; any statements regarding anticipated operational and financial results; any statements of expectation or belief; and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. Risks, uncertainties and assumptions include the need to address the many challenges facing HP's businesses; the competitive pressures faced by HP's businesses; risks associated with executing HP's strategy, including the planned separation transaction, and plans for future operations and investments; the impact of macroeconomic and geopolitical trends and events; the need to manage third-party suppliers and the distribution of HP's products and services effectively; the protection of HP's intellectual property assets, including intellectual property licensed from third parties; risks associated with HP's international operations; the development and transition of new products and services and the enhancement of existing products and services to meet customer needs and respond to emerging technological trends; the execution and performance of contracts by HP and its suppliers, customers, clients and partners; the hiring and retention of key employees; integration and other risks associated with business combination and investment transactions; the execution, timing and results of restructuring plans, including estimates and assumptions related to the cost and the anticipated benefits of implementing those plans; the execution, timing and results of the separation transaction or restructuring plans, including estimates and assumptions related to the cost (including any possible disruption of HP's business) and the anticipated benefits of implementing the separation transaction and restructuring plans; the resolution of pending investigations, claims and disputes; and other risks that are described in HP's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2013, and HP's other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including HP's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended July 31, 2014. HP assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.
© 2015 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Editorial contact Jenni Balthrop HP email@example.com www.hp.com/go/newsroom