DUBLIN, Sept. 15, 2015 — (PRNewswire) —
Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/78bk4m/mobile) has announced the addition of the "Mobile Location-Based Services - 9th Edition " report to their offering.
The global market for mobile location-based service (LBS) will show solid growth in the next few years, according to this new research report. LBS revenues are forecasted to increase from €10.3 billion in 2014 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.5 percent to €34.8 billion in 2020. The increase in usage of LBS has resulted in significant revenue growth, especially for leading players like including Google, Facebook, Baidu, Tencent, Twitter and Yahoo!, said André Malm, Senior Analyst, Berg Insight. Together, these companies accounted for an estimated 60 percent of global LBS revenues in 2014.
This report provides you with 190 pages of unique business intelligence including 5-year industry forecasts and expert commentary on which to base your business decisions.
Highlights from the ninth edition of the report:
- 360-degree overview of the LBS ecosystem.
- Insights from 30 executive interviews with market leading companies.
- In-depth analysis of market trends and key developments.
- Comprehensive overview of key market verticals.
- Detailed profiles of key players in the LBS market worldwide.
- Updated forecasts by region and market vertical lasting until 2020.
- How can mobile operators use location data for mobile analytics services?
- How is location data used in secure authentication and fraud management services?
- How are free navigation services affect the market dynamics?
- What are the mobile strategies of search engines and directory publishers?
- How is location technology used by mobile social networks and communities?
- How is GPS-technology altering the conditions for people locator services?
- What are the drivers for adoption of mobile workforce management services?
- How is location being used to add value in mobile advertising?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Introduction to location-based services
1.1 Definition of mobile location-based services
1.2 Mobile communication services
1.3 Mobile LBS categories
1.4 Mobile app monetisation strategies and business models
1.5 Mobile location technologies and platforms
1.5 GNSS: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and Compass/BeiDou 2
1.6 Smartphone ecosystems
2 Operator LBS offerings and strategies
2.2 North America
2.3 Rest of world
2.4 Industry analysis
3 Consumer LBS categories
3.1 Mapping, navigation and transport services
3.2 Travel and tourism
3.3 Local search and information
3.4 Social networking and entertainment
3.4 Friendfinder services
3.5 Recreation and fitness
3.6 Family and people locator services
4 Enterprise LBS categories
4.1 Mobile resource management
4.2 Mobile analytics
4.3 Other enterprise and B2B services
5 Mobile advertising
5.2 LBA industry analysis
6 Market forecasts and trends
6.1 Summary of the LBS market
6.2 Mobile advertising and LBA
6.3 Vertical market trends
- 3 Group
- AT&T Mobility
- América Móvil
- Bell Mobility
- Deutsche Telekom
- NTT DoCoMo
- Orange Group
- Rogers Wireless
- Telefónica Group
- Telenor Group
- TeliaSonera Group
- US Cellular
- Verizon Wireless
- Vodafone Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/78bk4m/mobile
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-mobile-location-based-services-market---2015-location-based-service-revenues-to-grow-to-348-billion-in-2020-300143036.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
|Research and Markets