- AECOM – Roadmap for the Development of the E4 from Ljungby to Toftanäs – (Ljungby and Toftanäs, Sweden)
- Grontmij – A6 to Manchester Relief Road – (Stockport, Manchester and Cheshire, United Kingdom)
- The Danish Road Directorate – Herning to Holstebro – (Holstebro, Jylland, Denmark)
Innovation in Structures
- Harper-Leavitt Engineering – Decommissioning and Replacement of Del Rio Bridge on US 20 – (St. Anthony, Idaho, United States)
- Medabil Sistemas Construtivos S.A. – WTorre Morumbi – (São Paulo, Brazil)
- Stanley D. Lindsey and Associates, Ltd. – SkyHouse Apartments – (Denver, Colorado; Atlanta, Georgia; Orlando and Tampa, Florida; Charlotte and Raleigh, North Carolina; Nashville, Tennessee; Austin, Houston, and Dallas, Texas, United States)
Innovation in Utilities and Communications
- Dubai Municipality – Inshaat: Utilities Management System – (Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company – Engineering Contractor Collaboration Solution Using ProjectWise and Bentley Substation – (San Ramon, California, United States)
- Utility Mapping Services, Inc. – SR-510 H.P. Gas Main – (Lacey, Washington, United States)
Innovation in Water Network Analysis
- AECOM India Pvt. Ltd. – Detailed Design of Infrastructure at Wave Hi Tech & Green Tech: An Emerging Beacon for BIM_4_Water – (Delhi, India)
- Manila Water Company – Boracay Island Water and Wastewater Master Plan – (Boracay Island, Aklan, Philippines)
- Prolagos/Aegea – Water Master Plan for the Região dos Lagos – (Região dos Lagos, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
Innovation in Water Treatment Plants
- Aqua+ – Complex Scheduling and Automatic Water Quality Monitoring of Groundwater – (Khabarovsk, Far East Federal District, Russia)
- MWH Global – Googong Water Recycling Plant – (Googong, New South Wales, Australia)
- MWH Global – Reedy Creek Permeate Treatment Facility – (Reedy Creek, Queensland, Australia)
About Be Inspired AwardsProgramand The Year in Infrastructure 2015 Conference
Since 2004, the Be Inspired Awards program has showcased excellence and innovation in the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure projects around the world. The Be Inspired Awards program is unique – the only competition of its kind that is global in scope and comprehensive in categories covered, encompassing all types of infrastructure projects. In the awards program, which is open to all users of Bentley software, independent panels of industry experts select finalists for each category. For additional information, visit www.bentley.com/BeInspired.
Bentley’s Year in Infrastructure 2015 Conference is a global gathering of leading executives in the world of infrastructure design, construction, and operations. The conference features a series of presentations and interactive workshops exploring the intersection of technology and business drivers, and how they are shaping the future of infrastructure project delivery and asset performance.
Bentley’s Year in Infrastructure 2015 Conference will include:
- The Project Delivery Summit (by invitation only)
- The Infrastructure Asset Performance Summit (by invitation only)
- The Building and Facilities Forum
- The Rail and Road Forum
- The Oil, Gas, Offshore, and Mining Forum
- The Utilities Forum
- The Visions for the Future Forum
- The Be Inspired Awards Ceremony
The Year in Infrastructure 2015 Conference Sponsors
- Platinum: Microsoft
- Gold: ARC Advisory Group, Architectural Record, Electric Light & Power, Engineering News-Record, Geospatial Media + Communications, Infrastructure Intelligence, New Civil Engineer, Offshore, Power Engineering, and WaterWorld
For more details and a complete list of sponsors, including Silver level, click here.
On Nov. 2, more than 100 journalists from leading media outlets around the globe will gather at the Hilton London Metropole for Bentley’s annual Media Day briefing. These journalists will also participate in The Year in Infrastructure 2015 Conference.
For additional information about The Year in Infrastructure 2015 Conference or to register, click here. Follow @bentleysystems and #YII2015 on Twitter. Like Bentley on Facebook: http://facebook.com/bentleysystems
About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems is a global leader in providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for advancingthe design, construction, and operations of infrastructure. Bentley users leverage information mobility across disciplines and throughout the infrastructure lifecycle to deliver better-performing projects and assets. Bentley solutions encompass MicroStation applications for information modeling, ProjectWise collaboration services to deliver integrated projects, and AssetWise operations services to achieve intelligent infrastructure – complemented by worldwide professional services and comprehensive managed services.
Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in over 50 countries, more than $600 million in annual revenues, and since 2008 has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Additional information about Bentley is available at www.bentley.com and in Bentley’s annual report. For Bentley news as it happens, subscribe to an RSS feed of Bentley press releases and news alerts. Visit The Year in Infrastructure 2015 Conference website for highlights of Bentley’s premier thought-leadership event. To view a searchable collection of innovative infrastructure projects from the annual Be Inspired Awards program, access Bentley’s Infrastructure Yearbooks. To access a professional networking site that enables members of the infrastructure community to connect, communicate, and learn from each other, visit Be Communities.
To download the Bentley Infrastructure 500 Top Owners ranking, a unique global compendium of the top public- and private-sector owners of infrastructure based on the value of their cumulative infrastructure investments, visit www.bentley.com/500.
Bentley, the “B” Bentley logo, Be, SUPERLOAD, MicroStation, and ProjectWise are either registered or unregistered trademarks or service marks of Bentley Systems, Incorporated or one of its direct or indirect wholly owned subsidiaries. All other brands and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.