Drone conference seeks industry leaders to speak, present case studies and demo products
NORWALK, Conn. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — September 28, 2015 — TMC and Crossfire Media announced today, Drone Zone 360 opened its call for papers. The event held on January 25-28, 2016 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, is collocated with IoT Evolution Expo. Drone Zone 360 is accepting speaking proposals through September 30, 2015.
“We are excited that Drone Zone 360 includes content that gives context to the opportunities in the vertical markets. Like the infamous blind monks and elephant story which reveals the problem of limited understanding, it's very easy for someone to feel they understand drone solutions based on retails, however, the market is much more diverse. The opportunity is much greater than any one application,” said Carl Ford, CEO, Crossfire Media, executive director of content, IoT Evolution. “The benefit of Drone Zone 360 aligning with IoT Evolution Expo is we get to see how solutions can be integrated into business processes no matter how remote.”
Drones are presenting new opportunities and major growth for many industries. Drone Zone 360 is poised to give attendees insight on the latest developments, new applications and all of the hottest topics. For full details, and to submit a proposal, please visit the call for papers website. For questions, please contact Carl Ford.
Please submit your speaking request on the following topics, or feel free to provide a topic of your own choosing.
|-- Agriculture||-- Oil & Gas||-- Mining|
|-- Construction||-- Energy||-- Film and Television|
Drone Zone 360 is supported by Diamond sponsor Multicopter Warehouse.
Drone Zone 360 is located in the IoT Evolution exhibit hall and is included with all registrations. For more information, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media registration, contact Sarah T. Fullilove. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Matthew Gleeson at 203.852.6800 ext. 145.
For the latest news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @IoTEvolution.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face .