Oct 29, 2015 -- VUEWorks® is a commercial off the shelf web based software that can readily assist with transit asset management as required by law (Statutory Reference: 49 U.S.C. Section 5326 / MAP-21 Section 20019). The system is a proven solution designed to improving asset management and provides key capabilities required for a strategic approach in assessing needs and prioritizing investments for bringing the nation’s public transit systems into a state of good repair.
Meet Reporting Requirements
- Quickly show a map of “state of good repair”
- Assess and manage condition of capital assets (including equipment, rolling stock, infrastructure, and facilities)
- Manage performance measures for state of good repair (all FTA grantees will be required to set targets)
- Manage capital asset inventories and condition assessments
- Wizard driven scenario planning for investment prioritization (“What if” scenario planning)
In short, with only a few clicks in VUEWorks®, the following requirements may be met:
- Show all capital asset inventories and condition assessments
- Produce an investment prioritization
Data Transfer Solutions, LLC (DTS) is the leader in rapid asset collection, GIS enablement, and sustainable maintenance with VUEWorks as a system of record and performance measures maintenance and planning.
Click here to request a demonstration, learn more or share how you currently perform your asset management compliance.