Perth, WA, June 23, 2016 -- Geospatial technology company Takor Group Ltd have released Mappt™ Lite, the new low-barrier-to-entry mobile GIS and Takor Group’s most affordable GIS application yet.
Mappt™ Lite is a scaled down version of Mappt™, Takor Group’s established, feature rich and powerful mobile GIS that is used in over 100 countries, and in industries spanning from education and agriculture, to mining and defense.
Like Mappt™, Mappt™ Lite breaks away from the traditional dependency on pre-existing desktop packages and is built to be agnostic and interoperable.
For just USD $50 per year, Mappt™ Lite users are equipped with the following easy to use features to create, edit, store and share geospatial data offline:
- Design and customise all types of geospatial information including points, polygons, polylines, geotagged photos and gridding
- Import and export popular GIS formats such as Shapefiles and KML/KMZ
- Assign text attributes to data for efficient field data collection
- Fully integrated offline GPS tracking
- Data operability between popular cloud storage such as Google Drive and Dropbox
Mappt™ Lite’s intuitive interface means even GIS beginners will be able master the tools in minutes, making Mappt™ Lite perfect for:
- Basic field data collection
- Students projects and field work
- Part-time GIS users needing a simple solution
Download Mappt™ Lite from the Google Play Store onto your Android tablet or mobile phone today, and get a free 14-day trial!Media Contact: