Industry Leaders Join Energy Drone Coalition 2017 Advisory Board Community to Converge at June Summit
Houston, Texas, January 12, 2017
– Energy Drone Coalition, a ground-breaking resource with events, news and market intelligence that focuses specifically on collaboration within the rapidly emerging drone/UAV technology being utilized and developed for the oil & gas, power, mining & chemical industries, is pleased to announce the newest members of the distinguished industry advisory board for 2017, as well as finalized details on the upcoming EDC Summit, taking place June 20-21 in Houston, TX at the Royal Sonesta Hotel.
The challenges and solutions covered in EDC news channels, as well as at the live event, are directly sourced from the community and reviewed by these UAV and Energy industry leaders on our Advisory Board. EDC’s Advisory Board mission is to provide assistance, direction and recommendations for the content, speakers, articles, focus and growth for the Energy Drone Coalition and Summit, as EDC rapidly builds its digital and live event resources for the entire community of energy drone/UAV proponents, operators, solution providers and regulators.
Energy Drone Coalition2017 Advisory Board:
• Todd Chase, Global Unmanned Systems Program Manager, Oceaneering
• Landon Phillips, Chief Operating Officer, DataWing Global
Chuck Johnson, President & CEO, Global Integrator of UAS
• Andy Krawczel, Aviation Services Manager, San Diego Gas & Electric
• Steve Poirot, Operations & Safety Director, Aerial Data Mgmt, WorleyParsons
• Mitch Droz, MBA, Commercial Development Manager, Puget Sound Energy
• Jay Forte, Vice President Operations, Sky-Futures
• Tracy Lamb, B.A, M.B.A., Global RPAS Safety Manager, SGS HART Aviation – CBE
• Chris Wilber, PLS, Director, Pipeline Services, SGC Engineering, LLC
The Energy Drone Coalition AB and Team are committed to being truly innovative, listening to all of those that serve the market, create new ways of thinking, and by enlisting the best minds in the industry to openly discuss the key challenges & solutions as we address the industry issues of today and the future. Our purpose is to help create and facilitate real industry partnerships through engagement, learning and awareness.
The EDC Summit, taking place June 20-21 at the Royal Sonesta in Houston, will be structured with an experiential focus, covering exceptional and honest real-world content, including:
• Vital Sessions/Updates in the Main Event Conference
• Tech & Service Displays in the Energy DroneTech Exchange
• Oil & Gas, Chemical, Mining & Power Industry Case Studies at the Big Sky
• TechConnect Theater
• Multiple Networking Opportunities with Small Groups in the Drone Knowledge Cafe and 1:1 Meetings
For more information about the Energy Drone Coalition, the upcoming Summit, or information on how to subscribe to news, please
visit the website or contact LaDonna Pettit at
firstname.lastname@example.org . To learn about exhibiting, advertising or sponsorship opportunities, please contact Robert Martin,
email@example.com or 832-646-0176. For Industry Partnerships, please contact the Summit Director, Sean Guerre,
firstname.lastname@example.org or 832-932-7866.