January 4, 2006 – GeoAge, Inc. announces the release of the Field Adapted Survey Toolkit (FAST) version 3.0.
FAST allows users to rapidly create and deploy mobile forms on Windows PDAs, mobile computers and over the Internet. This release introduces exciting new features and is compatible with ESRI ArcGIS Version 9.2 and Microsoft Vista operating system.
Key new features include:
- Expanded GPS capability
- Support for lines and boundaries
- GPS averaging options
- New question optionsSignature capture on PDA and mobile computers
- Formula creation for numeric operations
- Masked edit for phone, time & social security
- Improvements to existing tools
- Added security encryption
- Branching for multiple choice questions
- Improved photo association tool
- Improved mapping and symbolization
- Additional export options
- Google Earth
- Microsoft Access
- ESRI Shapefile
GeoAge, Inc. is a Microsoft Certified Partner with a specific competency in mobile solutions. For more information about GeoAge, FAST 3.0, or other products and services, please visit www.geoage.com or call 866-565-9855.
Windows and Vista are registered trademarks of Microsoft. ESRI, ArcView, ArcInfo, ArcGIS, ArcSDE, ArcIMS and ArcEditor are registered trademarks of Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.