myVR Software has over the last years worked closely with major industry vendors in several sectors such as the Oil & Gas and Construction industry with solving the continuously increasing communication problem related the usage of complex 3D design models and how to create a common understanding from this. Creating a common understanding as a starting point, for discussion and decisions, as well as information and training is almost impossible without 3D communication.
myVR has, with its software solution and services related to this, proven to be both powerful and very easy to use for all non-experts when distribution and communication of large 3D models is required.
The myVR v 1.5 provides a flexible and powerful solution for anyone with a need to communicate design and solutions outside the expert group. The myVR v 1.5 release opens up for more advanced integration possibilities with other applications.
Important new features in Version 1.5
- Free export plug-in for Autodesk 3DS Max/VIZ to the myVR model format
- 30 days free test period of myVR ProView without registration.
- Together with the free myVR Export plug-in you can easily store, test and view your models locally before publishing them to the Internet.
- Support for Autodesk 3DS Max 9 (32/64 bit versions)
- Layer support for 3D models
- This feature enables model designers to present several different versions inside the same model as well as the ability to take a model apart by inspecting the various layers separately
- Object linking inside 3D-models to any URL
- Now you can link from any object in a model to any URL based webpage allowing you to create more interactive content
- Link an object to another published myVR model
- Customizable interface for myVR ActiveX viewer
- Implement the myVR Viewer into your webpage and customize the layout to fit your requirements
“This release makes web implementation and integration with other systems more flexible” says Rune Fjellvang, CEO of myVR Software. “Together with the release of the free exporter for Autodesk 3DS Max/VIZ and the new features introduced, our goal is that more users will find our unique distribution and viewing solution the best tool to safely communicate their 3D models/ projects over the Internet.
About myVR Software
Our drive is to deliver “3D to anyone/anywhere” without the need for complex and expensive expert systems, thus increasing the value and usefulness for 3D models created within any industry.
The myVR products are distributed world wide by partners.
For other territories, please contact email@example.com .