June 16, 2008 -- OpenLM 1.5.1 for ESRI ArcGIS (Floating software optimizer) Software developer Global Maps Inc. from Kibbutz Givat Haim Ihud in Israel, has announced the launching of the new version of OpenLM for ESRI ArcGIS software.
The full version of the software is available for immediate download and evaluation at the OpenLM web site.
OpenLM for ESRI ArcGIS is designed to improve the use of the popular ESRI Desktop ArcGIS family of products: ArcView, ArcEditor and ArcInfo.
OpenLM offers a dramatic improvement in the availability of software licenses to end users and has a significant influence on users productivity.
OpenLM includes comprehensive and very cost effective replacement of FLEXnet and SAMreport for license statistics and reports - OpenLM ScreenShots.
The main focus of OpenLM version 1.5.1 is enhancement of license reporting and statistics capabilities as well as automatic update feature for the OpenLM Agent. The update system enables system managers automatic dispatch updates to user's workstations, with full control over the process.
New & improved tools in version 1.5.1
1. New report for closed software is showing when and how software was closed, document name, and more.
2. New communicating agents list is showing agent version and user name.
3. New non-communicating agent list is showing the last heartbeat and last known user.
4. Full support is included for borrowed licenses in every tab.
5. More information and a new style filter have been added to the Active Products tab.
6. A fully redesigned EasyAdmin control panel now also includes servers statistics and system warnings.
7. An additional licensing tab has been added to the server configuration form.
8. OpenLM Agent received an automatic update system to enable automatic upgrades.
9. OpenLM Server received an automatic system which notifies system managers of upgrades and fixes.
10. Additional warnings on problems with the floating license manager:
1. "Nearing 100% license capacity."
2. "Multiple features held by a single user on more then one workstation."
3. "Alert! FLEXlm server is not available."
11. Advance filtering for all EasyAdmin Tabs enable users to filter by multiple fields.
* COMING SOON: Immediate notification of license denial, registration of your request and urgent dispatch of the license you need as soon as it becomes available!
For more information please contact:
Regev Doron, CMO