Vancouver, BC, CANADA, July 7th, 2008 - The GeoWeb 2008 Conference is gaining in popularity and you won’t want to miss this last chance to register.
Ron Lake, Chairman & CEO of Galdos Systems Inc. says, "GeoWeb 2008 appears set to pass all expectations. Abstract submissions were up more than 50%, early bird registration more than 80%, and the quality and breadth of papers and presentations is really fantastic. There is still time to register. Don’t miss this exciting and informative event."
The GeoWeb 2008 Conference lineup:
- 3 Keynote Speakers ( Dr. John Curlander, general manager, Microsoft Virtual Earth Business Unit; Michael T. Jones, chief technology advocate, Google; and Alex Miller, founder and president, ESRI Canada Ltd.)
- 3 Invited Speakers ( Dr. Michael F. Goodchild, professor of geography, University of California, Santa Barbara; Dr. Michael Kay, technical director, Saxonica; and Kimon G. Onuma, FAIA, president, Onuma, Inc.)
- Over 50 Paper Presentations
- 16 workshops
- 2 Spark Panels
- Plenary Session
- A Vendor Exhibit Hall & Reception
- GeoWeb’s 1st Student Contest Winners
- A Networking Reception & Fireworks
Galdos Systems Inc.