July 01, 2009 -- Creative Force announces the addition of new digital maps of
Toronto to their product line. The royalty-free maps are offered in several choices: a metro overview that contains major arterial roads, one that contains all streets for the downtown area with single-lined roads, or the deluxe version with all streets for the downtown area with double-lined streets.
Toronto is the most populous city in Canada. More people live in Toronto than in Canada's four Atlantic provinces combined. Its population is one of the most diverse in the world. Nearly all of the world's culture groups are represented in Toronto and more than 100 languages and dialects are spoken.
Creative Force Maps has been a leading provider of royalty-free digital maps for over 20 years. They bring the disciplines of GIS engineering, cartography and graphic design together to form a synergy few companies can emulate.
Their state-of-the-art website is very user friendly and simplifies shopping with these unique features:
- You can interactively zoom the digital maps to insure your getting the detail level you want.
- Maps are available in both Illustrator and PDF format.
- Search function to help you easily finds the map you need.
- All maps are available for immediate delivery via download.
- See a video that gives you a glimpse into the company.