The ENVY 15 has an optional Slim Fit Extended-Life Notebook Battery, giving users up to seven hours of battery life.(2)
Designing the ENVY experience
The HP ENVY line includes a 360-degree approach to product design – from the products to the packaging:
Concierge service and support
The ENVY experience extends to premium service and support via the award-winning HP Total Care program. This includes expert agents dedicated to addressing ENVY customers’ questions via phone, online chat and email as well as next-day shipping for hardware customer service.
Pricing and availability
The HP ENVY 13 and ENVY 15 are expected to be available in the United States on Oct. 18 with a starting price of $1,699 and $1,799, respectively.(5) Register for availability notification at www.hpdirect.com/go/newfromhp.
Additional information about HP ENVY will be available the morning of Sept. 15 at www.hp.com/go/ENVY.
HP, the world’s largest technology company, simplifies the technology experience for consumers and businesses with a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure. More information about HP is available at http://www.hp.com/.
Note to editors: More news from HP, including links to RSS feeds, is available at http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/.
(1) Weight will vary by configuration.
(2) Battery life will vary depending on the product’s model, configuration, loaded applications, features and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will decrease with time and usage.
(3) Internet is required and sold separately.
(4) Dual/Quad/Triple Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing on Intel architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers and applications enabled for Intel 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on hardware and software configurations. See www.intel.com/info/em64t for more information.
(5) Estimated U.S. street prices. Actual prices may vary.
ATI Mobility Radeon is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Intel is a registered trademark of Intel Corp. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. Corel is a registered trademark of Corel Corporation or Corel Corporation Limited.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that involve
risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If such risks or uncertainties
materialize or such assumptions prove incorrect, the results of HP and
its consolidated subsidiaries could differ materially from those
expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions.
All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements
that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including but not
limited to statements of the plans, strategies and objectives of
management for future operations; any statements concerning expected
development, performance or market share relating to products and
services; any statements regarding anticipated operational and financial
results; any statements of expectation or belief; and any statements of
assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. Risks, uncertainties and
assumptions include macroeconomic and geopolitical trends and events;
the execution and performance of contracts by HP and its customers,
suppliers and partners; the achievement of expected operational and
financial results; and other risks that are described in HP’s Quarterly
Report on Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended July 31, 2009
and HP’s other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission,
including but not limited to HP’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the
fiscal year ended October 31, 2008. HP assumes no obligation and does
not intend to update these forward-looking statements.