PORTLAND, OR – 9/30/09 – Viewpoint Construction Software just released the 6.2.0 version of Viewpoint V6 Software, featuring more than 300 solid enhancements. Through a continuous feedback loop with General Contractors, Heavy / Highway Contractors and Specialty/Sub Contractors, Viewpoint keeps pace with the rapid changes facing the way each does business.
Features highlights in the 6.2 release include:
* Time savings and reduced paper flow with the ability to email payroll direct deposits to employees and EFT payments to vendors;
* Enhanced integration with point and click exporting of data to Microsoft Excel;
* Increased productivity by automating tasks through simple customization allows users to run reports and routines, and link directly to other areas of the application with the click of a button;
* Workflow and document management just got easier with the ability to upload and view PDFs. Collaborate on documents with the ability to annotate and mark-up attachments;
* Reduced time searching for key information with the ability to attach transaction documents directly to the associated data.
Considered by customers to have the industry’s most mature data architecture, Viewpoint V6 Software is easy to implement and configure. Along with release 6.2 Viewpoint has added a suite of Consulting and Technical Services that ensure data is converted and customers are implemented – sometimes in as little as 51 days. Many customers talk about how they’re used to multiplying implementation budgets by 2 – 3 times, but find with Viewpoint that it often comes in under budget.
An easy way to streamline subcontractor prequalification
Because many of our customers told us how difficult it is to manage their database of qualified subcontractors, with this release we introduce our PreConstruction module to do just that. No longer do companies need to rely on manual methods. Subcontractor prequalification allows them to collect information as they like it within three areas:
* General Overview – Head Counts, Technology, Ownership, Contacts, Legal
* Legal and Financial – Safety, OSHA, Quality, Insurance, Liability, Finances, Bonding, CPA
* Capabilities – Projects, Project Types, States, Regions, Scopes, Unions, References
However, within these areas, you are able to control the topics you want to collect by configuring the form via the form properties, turn tabs on and off to control which data you collect and use custom fields to tailor the form exactly for your company’s needs.
About Viewpoint Construction Software:
With a long-standing focus on the issues and challenges facing mid to large-scale contractors, Viewpoint Construction Software has carved out a unique position in the business software marketplace. Instead of pointing our resources towards the development of generic business solutions, we have focused our attention on solving the unique need of construction professionals.
This means working closely with our customers to gain the specific insights we need to adapt our software to new industry conditions. The results, products that are built to scale with our customer’s business, yet not force them to invest in infrastructure that outpaces their current needs. And most importantly, it means building a software platform as rock-solid as the foundations our customer’s build their roads, bridges and buildings upon. For more information, visit www.viewpointcs.com.
© 2009 Viewpoint Construction Software. Viewpoint Construction Software™ is a trademark of Viewpoint Construction Software. Viewpoint V6 Software® is a registered mark of Viewpoint Construction Software.
Viewpoint Construction Software
971.255.4649 – office
503.799.2972 – mobile