CoCreate 16.5 Now Tightly Integrated into the PTC Product Development System
PTC launched CoCreate 16.5. Highlights for CoCreate 16.5 include:
- Enterprise Viewing – ProductView allows anyone in the enterprise to leverage the value of CoCreate models through viewing, visualization, markup and interaction with CoCreate data.
- Technical Illustrations – Arbortext IsoDraw helps companies automate the process of creating and updating high-quality technical illustrations and animations directly from their CoCreate models.
- Engineering Calculations – Mathcad helps companies easily create and document engineering-critical values for their CoCreate models, and capture the intellectual property surrounding engineering calculations.
- Production Machining – Users can leverage Pro/ENGINEER NC and Tooling Solutions to create simple to complex machining tool path programs from CoCreate part data. Changes made to the CAD model can be made associatively and propagated to downstream NC deliverables.
- Interoperability with Pro/ENGINEER – Extended teams benefit from seamless collaboration by publishing their models from CoCreate Modeling 16.5 to Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 3.0 or later.
- Enterprise PLM for CoCreate Drafting – The Windchill Workgroup Manager for CoCreate Drafting enables companies to optimize product development processes including gaining greater control over their CoCreate drawings.
- Advanced Simulation – CoCreate Advanced Mechanica helps companies by providing extended simulation capabilities for very complex, real-life scenarios and simulation requirements and significantly improves verification and validation processes well beyond the capabilities of CoCreate FE Analysis.
Moldex3D Introduces Free New Tools to Enhance Collaboration and Productivity
Moldex3D introduced its new free software—Moldex3D Viewer and Moldex3D eDesignSYNC:
- Moldex3D Viewer– is a standalone Moldex3D result visualization tool that can be used to visualize, quantify, and compare Moldex3D analysis projects interactively. With Moldex3D Viewer, benefits or defects of the designs can be shown and discussed visually, and therefore better communication among the project team can be achieved. Those results are often best explained through visualization.
- Moldex3D eDesignSYNC – is a free interface for Pro/ENGINEER and SolidWorks users to have direct access to the analysis capabilities of Moldex3D/eDesign. With a button embedded inside Pro/ENGINEER or SolidWorks, eDesignSYNC converts CAD models in their native format for direct analysis with Moldex3D/eDesign 3D plastic injection simulation software. There is no need for CAD users to export the model into a neutral format, such as STEP or IGES, or clear up the mess after importing. With eDesignSYNC, CAD users can focus on analysis for part design and manufacturing optimization.
Jeffrey Rowe is the editor of
MCADCafé and MCAD Weekly Review. He can be reached at
Email Contact or 408.850.9230.
Dassault Systemes and IBM Announce Intent to Integrate IBM PLM Sales Operation into DS
Product and Company News
Siemens PLM Software’s JT Documentation is World’s First ISO Specification for 3D Visualization in PLM Domain
Fishbowl Solutions Releases Data Integrity Tool, HPGL Compare, to Automate Pro/ENGINEER Drawing Validation with Windchill PDMLink
Flow Science announces Release of FLOW-3D Version 9.4
ShapeSpace 3D Search Capability for Enterprise Open Source PLM Software from Aras
Design Without Barriers -- Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0 is here!
Siemens PLM Software and Tata Consultancy Services Announce Next Generation Softlines, Hardlines and Footwear Out-of-the-Box Solution for “On-Trend, On-Time” Execution
National Instruments Updates Graphical Software for LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT Robotics Platform
Kubotek Announces New Features and Pre-Release Pricing for KeyCreator Version 9
NCG CAM Demonstration Version Now Available to Download
NEi Software and Firehole Technologies Form Partnership to Deliver Advanced Composites Analysis to NEi Nastran
Flowmaster Launches V7.7 Aerospace. New 1D CFD System simulation software for Aircraft systems design and simulation
Cimatron Regains Compliance with NASDAQ Closing Bid Price Requirement
Apriso’s Enterprise Approach to Quality Management Reduces Manufacturers’ Total Cost of Quality
MIETrak MRP Software from MIE Solutions UK continues to thrive at CH Clarke Engineering Limited
MecSoft Announces Software Compatibility with Windows 7
CCE Announces 2-For-1 Offer on All EnSuite Licenses
Cambashi Launches New Interactive Web Site
Six part series for Engineering Fluid Dynamics
Delcam's PowerMILL gives aerospace company up to 80% faster programming
Elmo Solutions Releases New Version of its Agni Link CAD-ERP Data Integration Solution
Catalog Data Solutions Selected by E•Drive for Online CAD Downloads
3 HTi Signs Business Agreement with Solido
DCS Inc. announces the release of 3DCS Analyst SA (Stand Alone) version 188.8.131.52 for Multi CAD
COADE Launches Facebook and Twitter Accounts for Communicating Its Plant Design and Engineering Analysis Capabilities
Aerospace Company Offers New Full-Plane 3D Scans With Z Corporation's ZScanner 700 PX
Game, Set, Match: ANSYS Software Verifies Design of Wimbledon Innovative Retractable Roof
TopSolid 7 – A new generation of CAD/CAM for optimised performance
Autodesk Subscription Advantage Packs Provide Early Access to New Features
ANSYS Named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500
Edgecam 2010 R1 – Unrivalled Efficiency
MasterGraphics Adds Autodesk Algor Simulation Software to Manufacturing Solutions Portfolio
Right Hemisphere Announces First Public Demonstration
SIMPOE announces integration with SIEMENS PLM Sofware
Solido signs distribution agreement with Axemble of France
EAC Now Offering Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0 as PTC Begins Shipping the Latest Release
CAD Schroer Enhances 2D/3D Productivity with STHENO/PRO 4.0 - powerful drafting for Pro/ENGINEER
MIE Solutions Releases QuoteIt! Estimating Software 10.4