(1) Sold separately or as an optional feature.
(2) Battery life will vary depending on the product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality and power-management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. Additional details are available at MobileMark07 battery benchmark www.bapco.com/products/mobilemark2007.
(3) Accessible when the notebook is off in Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista® or Windows 7-based systems; not supported from hibernation. Timing may vary depending on the system configuration. To enable the feature following the removal of the battery, reboot the notebook prior to subsequent use. HP QuickLook 3 on HP ProBook s-series requires configuration with Intel and DDR3 or AMD and DDR2. QuickWeb requires Internet access and is not available on HP ProBook s-series or HP Minis.
(4) Three-year limited warranty or 1,000 cycles. Battery cycles are the total number of full charge/discharge cycles a battery yields before it can no longer hold a useful amount of charge. More information is available at http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&objectID=c00596784. Sold separately or purchased as an optional feature.
(5) Testing was not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contracts requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions.
(6) SkyRoom 90-day trial for HP EliteBooks, purchase of license is required after the trial boot.
(7) High-definition content required to view HD images.
(8) Estimated U.S. street prices. Actual prices may vary.
(9) 64-bit computing on Intel architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers and applications enabled for Intel 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on hardware and software configurations. More information is available at www.intel.com/info/em64t. QuadCore is designed to improve performance of multithreaded software products and hardware-aware multitasking operating systems and may require appropriate operating system software for full benefit. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
(10) HP Tools partition (part of factory image) must be in-place, accessible and unencrypted, Microsoft Outlook and HP QuickLook must be installed and user must opt in to activate feature.
(11) Power calculations and cost calculations are estimates. Results will vary based on variables, which include information provided by the user, time PC is in different power states (on, standby, hibernate, off), time PC is on battery or AC, hardware configuration, variable electricity rates and utilities provider. HP advises customers to use information reported by HP Power Assistant for reference only and to validate impact in their environment. Environmental calculations were based on U.S. EPA eGRID 2007 data found at www.epa.gov/egrid/. Regional results will vary.
Intel and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Microsoft, Windows and Windows Vista are U.S. registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. ATI Mobility Radeon is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices Inc. ENERGY STAR is a registered mark owned by the U.S. government.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If such risks or uncertainties materialize or such assumptions prove incorrect, the results of HP and its consolidated subsidiaries could differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements of the plans, strategies and objectives of management for future operations; any statements concerning expected development, performance or market share relating to products and services; any statements regarding anticipated operational and financial results; any statements of expectation or belief; and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. Risks, uncertainties and assumptions include macroeconomic and geopolitical trends and events; the execution and performance of contracts by HP and its customers, suppliers and partners; the achievement of expected operational and financial results; and other risks that are described in HP’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including but not limited to HP’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2009. HP assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.
© 2010 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth inn the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be constructed as constructing an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=6195658&lang=en