(March 26, 2010/Harrisburg, Pa.) GeoDecisions, an award-winning leader in the information technology industry, is pleased to present the following geospatial solutions at the Geographic Information Systems for Transportation (GIS-T) Symposium:
• Ideas to Help with the HPMS Submittal; Monday, April 12, 3:30 p.m.
• Web-accessible Metadata Tools; Monday, April 12, 3:30 p.m.
• Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission – Traffic Count Request Application; Tuesday, April 13, 10:30 a.m.
• Traffic Management Center Master Software; Tuesday, April 13, 10:30 a.m.
• Infrastructure Modeling and Digital Agencies – The Convergence of CAD, BIM, GIS, Analysis, Visualization, and Collaboration in the Future; Wednesday, April 14, 8:30 a.m.
• Web Enabling VideoLog Viewers; Wednesday, April 14, 10:30 a.m.
The 23rd Annual GIS-T Symposium will take place April 11-14, 2010, in Charleston, W.Va., at the Embassy Suites Hotel. GIS-T enables transportation professionals to explore the use of GIS and state-of-the-art technology in the transportation industry.
Visit GeoDecisions at Booths #5 and #6 for more information.
GeoDecisions’ experienced staff of professional consultants, analysts, and developers support clients worldwide. Fundamental to the company’s award-winning approach is the integration of spatial information to empower existing systems and processes. GeoDecisions’ philosophy is based on an enterprisewide approach to the integration of diverse information technologies, data formats, and systems.
GeoDecisions is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
# # #
Bringing the Power of Spatial Information to the Enterprise
For more information contact:
Ali Detar, CPSM
Director of Marketing
P.O. Box 67100
Harrisburg, PA 17106-7100
(717) 763-8150 (Fax)