May 11, 2010 (Washington, DC) – COM.Geo 2010 International Conference on Computer for Geospatial Research and Application announced the conference program schedule. Registration and program schedule details are now available: http://www.com-geo.org
The conference features wonderfully diverse and inspiring program:
- Keynotes and Featured Notes - The keynote and featured note speakers are renowned experts in computing and geospatial fields from federal governments, prestigious universities, and leading industries. They are from Microsoft, MIT, OGC, Oracle, DOT, Purdue, & ORNL.
- Full Papers and Short Papers – All of the papers were rigorously reviewed prior to acceptance. Each full paper was reviewed by up to 5 reviewers. Each short paper was reviewed by up to 3 reviewers. Every paper has its own innovative idea.
- Tech Talks and Demo Talks – Tech Talk speakers and Demo Talk speakers provide you with great insights on computing technology and geospatial.
- Invited Sessions - U.S. DOJ will organize the invited session: Geospatial Technology Research for Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice and also look for potential collaborators at COM.Geo conference.
- Panels – Three panels and panles+ from FEMA, Microsoft, and ORNL.
- Courses – Microsoft and Oracle courses.
Exhibits and Sponsorships – Sponsorship and exhibit opportunities are detailed online: http://www.com-geo.org/exhibit_sponsor.htm.
Registration – Visit the conference website for program details and registration information and be sure to take advantage of discounted registration fees available until May 20: http://www.com-geo.org/registration.htm
Book Hotel Early Before the Peak of Travel Season – Book your hotel early to save the most money and ensure your first choice of accommodations. COM.Geo 2010 has reserved a limited block of rooms at a conference rate, including complimentary breakfast and free internet access in the sleeping room. The rates are also available 2 days prior to conference start and 2 days after conference end until block is filled. Book hotel online: http://www.com-geo.org/venue.htm