The marketplace is booming with mobile local social applications leveraging peer-to-peer location-based technologies. Many of the companies carving out their niche in mobile social have not presented a transparent revenue model that extends beyond the next 12 months. Additionally, many of the companies have not presented a vision of how their specific products will enhance the lives of their consumers over the next five years.
This report addresses the leading app developers world-wide as well as recent applications making a difference and presents a visionary use of peer-to-peer mobile location-based services.
Topics covered in the report include...
- Competitive Values for Handheld Terminals
- Emerging Global Solutions
- Hype, Trend, Buzz
- Entertainment Mobile Social Applications - Key Competitors
- Google Latitude
- Apple iGroups (working name)
- Citysense for BlackBerry (iPhone coming soon)
- Yahoo! Social Pulse
- Enterprise Mobile Social Applications
- Personal Safety
- Hardware and Services
- What's Hot
For more information, visit http://www.marketresearch.com/redirect.asp?progid=76340&productid=2651214.
Contact: Gregg Kellett MarketResearch.com Email Contact 240.747.3008