DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — February 3, 2011 — Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6ccd85/1q_2011_middle_eas) has announced the addition of IE Market Research Corp.'s new report " 1Q.2011 Middle East and Africa GPS Navigation and LBS Devices Forecast, 2008 - 2015: GPS/LBS devices shipments in Middle East and Africa to rise to 90.6 million in 2015, a CAGR of 18.6%" to their offering.
Middle East and Africa GPS Navigation and LBS Devices Forecast provides our quantitative forecasts for shipments of Smartphones, Feature Phones, Personal Navigation Devices, and Factory-Installed In-vehicle Navigation Devices-- the four largest segments of the GPS/LBS devices market. It covers 66 countries in Middle East and Africa, and we provide 5-year forecasts both at the country level and at the regional level going out to 2015.
It is one of the most comprehensive forecasts in the industry.
The metrics covered for each country and the region include Smartphone Shipments, Smartphones with GPS/LBS Capability, Smartphone Attach Rate, Feature Phone Shipments, Feature Phones with GPS/LBS Capability, Feature Phone Attach Rate, Portable Navigation Devices, and Factory-Installed In-vehicle Navigation Devices.
To this comprehensive forecast, we are adding a PowerPoint presentation which provides our clients with an overview of key trends in the global and regional GPS navigation and location based services markets.
This report will be useful to:
- GPS Navigation and Location Based Service providers
- Strategists and analysts at vendors responsible for GPS/LBS strategy development and business analytics
- Handset and device manufacturers in all areas of the telecommunications market that need strategy recommendations on key trends in the global mobile handset industry
- Financial analysts and portfolio managers covering firms in the GPS/LBS industry or the mobile handset industry
- Consultants advising their clients on GPS/LBS markets
- Researchers who need to gain a better understanding of the global LBS market
- Series Covered for each Country and Region, 2008 - 2015
- Smartphone Shipments, '000s
- Smartphones with GPS/LBS Capability, '000s
- Smartphone Attach Rate, %
- Mobile Devices Shipments (Feature + Smartphone Shipments), '000s
- Feature Phone Shipments, '000s
- Feature Phones with GPS/LBS Capability, '000s
- Feature Phone Attach Rate, %
- Portable Navigation Devices, '000s
- Factory-Installed In-vehicle Navigation Devices, '000s
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6ccd85/1q_2011_middle_eas
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716