STAMFORD, Conn. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — March 10, 2011 — Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE: PBI) today announced that it will showcase solutions to create more valuable customer communications at the On Demand Exhibition and Conference 2011. The event will take place on March 22-24, at Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC. Attendees will find the latest Pitney Bowes innovations on display at booth #2807.
For high-volume mailers and printers, Pitney Bowes will demonstrate ways to create more efficient, profitable and valuable customer communications with a White Paper Factory™ solution. Through a unique, end-to-end combination of Production Intelligence® output management software, printing and mail finishing capabilities, Pitney Bowes can help streamline workflow and transform documents to create more relevant and effective communications.
Demonstrations will include:
- P/I™ Output Manager for print stream transformation, centralized resource management and output to any printer.
- P/I Output Enhancement and P/I Wizard simplifies job preparation for a variety of complex applications, from digital color to TransPromo to Intelligent Mail® barcode.
- Pitney Bowes’s growing family of IntelliJet™ Printing Systems, powered by Production Intelligence® software, can help mailers produce brilliant full-color transactional statements as they lower operational costs.
- P/I Enterprise Manager centralizes the management of all production jobs, from multiple hosts or sites, for optimal productivity and asset utilization.
- DFWorks® provides an integrated, consistent way to monitor, automate and measure workflow, resource, job and mailpiece status throughout print and mail operations.
For printers and mailers in the mid-range market, Pitney Bowes will feature:
- The Connect+™ 2000 system, part of the Connect+™ Customer Communications Series, enables mailers to print high-resolution graphics and messages in color on the outside of the envelope turning generic envelopes into promotional messages on demand. With high-speed connectivity, the Connect+ Series provides users with access to exclusive cost content to improve mail center efficiencies.
- RISO’s ComColor® Series features full-color inkjet printers that complement Pitney Bowes’s suite of mail management software and work with a broad array of the company’s products for a complete “print-to-mail” solution in a cut-sheet environment. The ComColor series helps organizations add value to existing documents by managing the transition from printing in black and white to color.
- PlanetPress® and PB FIRST™ software offer integrated print-to-mail solutions for the cut-sheet office environment to provide document composition, variable data printing, and postal savings, with a Print-to-Mail workflow that includes e-mail, fax, and other electronic delivery options. Users can add specific variable data, including conditional text, graphs and images to documents. The addition of color, personalization and promotional messages to customer documents can dramatically enhance documents.
- The Pitney Bowes DP40S color printer is equipped with high definition color laser technology with 1200 dpi and can print up to 36 color pages per minute or 60 envelopes (#10) per minute with sharp detail and rich color depth. The DP40S prints on a wide range of media including post cards, envelopes and newsletters, making it ideal for promotional communications.
For additional information, please visit www.pb.com.
About Pitney Bowes:
Delivering more than 90 years of innovation, Pitney Bowes provides software, hardware and services that integrate physical and digital communications channels. Long known for making its customers more productive, Pitney Bowes is increasingly helping other companies grow their business through advanced customer communications management. Pitney Bowes is a $5.4 billion company and employs more than 30,000 worldwide. Pitney Bowes: Every connection is a new opportunity™. www.pb.com/
Pitney Bowes Inc.
Karen King, 203-351-6189