29 June 2011 Dublin, Ireland -- eSpatial, leading provider of GIS (Geographical Information Systems) and pioneer in GIS delivered via Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), has released an upgrade to eSpatial OnDemand GIS™, featuring significant enhancements to user administration, data imports and the user interface.
A free 14-day trial of eSpatial OnDemand GIS is available at: www.espatial.com/trial
- Direct access to Google’s driving directions from within eSpatial OnDemand GIS.
- The ability to add attributes to an existing layer.
- Support for use with touch-screen devices, including the Apple iPad and the Samsung Galaxy Tablet.
- An improved CSV import process.
- Numerous usability enhancements to the interface, making eSpatial OnDemand GIS even easier to use.
- Additional help guides to assist users to complete tasks.
- More comprehensive user administration options:
- Additional options for assignment of user-group permissions for functions, maps, data sets (map layers), queries, thematics, print layouts and functions.
- The addition of user-group permissions for Web Map Service (WMS).
“Continuing to provide improvements and new functionality to our customers is important to us,” says CTO Eamon Walsh. “We look forward to continuing to develop eSpatial OnDemand GIS, particularly as our Software-as-a-Service customer base grows.”
Interested in experiencing eSpatial OnDemand GIS for yourself? Sign up for a 14-day free trial at:
About eSpatial OnDemand GIS
eSpatial OnDemand GIS transforms data with a geographic component into easily-understood maps, charts and graphs that can be interpreted to provide actionable business insights.
Combining the latest innovations in software delivery and usability with the full functionality of a Geographic Information System (GIS), eSpatial OnDemand GIS makes location intelligence available to any organisation.
eSpatial OnDemand GIS is an affordable, predictable, and scalable location intelligence tool, suitable for both GIS experts and newcomers to location intelligence alike. It also provides an ideal enterprise grade hosted services delivery platform for geospatial applications.
eSpatial is a leading provider of Geographic Information Systems (GIS), and a pioneer in the provision of location intelligence delivered via Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
Our flagship product, eSpatial OnDemand GIS (formerly known as iSMART), has pioneered the availability of a full-function GIS or location intelligence tool with SaaS delivery.
As an established presence in the GIS and location intelligence space, eSpatial has developed considerable expertise and intellectual property in spatial software use and development.
We are proud to work with leading technology partners such as Oracle, NAVTEQ and Digital Globe; and to count many leading organisations amongst our global customer base.
eSpatial is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Laura Lilienthal, Marketing Manager, eSpatial, Swords Business Park, Co Dublin, Ireland.
Phone: +353.1.870.8800 Fax: +353.1.870.8899 Email: Email Contact