Washington, DC – June 25, 2012 COM.Geo 2012, an international conference on computing for geospatial research and applications will be held on July 1-3, Washington, DC.
The program at a glance has been shown on web page:
The full program is downloadable at:
The conference program includes the following sessions and events:
▪ Keynotes/featured notes
▪ Technical papers, tech/demo talks/ exhibitor talks, courses, panels+, workshops, demo show, posters
▪ Multiple networking events including two banquets
COM.Geo 2012 keynote speakers come from COM.Geo Institute, USGS, GWU, OGC, Oracle, Nokia, ICF International, etc.
At the conference, there are four Emerging Tech Panels+ with short talks:
▪ Realizing the Geospatial Potential of Mobile, Internet of Things (IoT), and Big Data
▪ Cloud Computing & Big Data Computing
▪ Cloud / Big Data Computing for Defense
▪ Big Data Computing for Transportation / Traffic
The panel moderators and panelists come from Microsoft, Oracle, Nokia, U.S. DOT-FAA, U.S. DOT-FHWA, Army Research Laboratory, Air Force Research Laboratory, Booz Allen Hamilton, COM.Geo Institute, and so on.
For more information about the COM.Geo 2012 conference, please visit:
About COM.Geo Conference
COM.Geo Conference is the leading-edge computing for geospatial conference, focusing on the latest computing technologies for multidisciplinary research and development that enables the exploration in geospatial areas. Innovative geospatial research and application technologies are the brightest spotlights at COM.Geo conference. COM.Geo is playing a guiding role to advancing the technologies in computing for geospatial fields.