NACKA STRAND, Sweden — (BUSINESS WIRE) — August 8, 2012 — Regulatory News:
Hexagon: (STO: HEXAB)
Second Quarter 2012
· Operating net sales increased by 12 per cent to 607.1 MEUR (543.5)
· Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure, net sales increased by 6 per cent
· Operating earnings (EBIT1) amounted to 127.5 MEUR (114.3)
· Earnings before taxes, excluding non-recurring items, amounted to 114.7 MEUR (99.5)
· Net earnings increased by 22 per cent to 92.8 MEUR (76.3)
· Earnings per share increased by 18 per cent to 0.26 EUR (0.22)
· Operating cash flow increased by 175 per cent to 71.5 MEUR (26.0)
The interim report for the second quarter 2012 will be presented today at 15:00 CET at a telephone conference. For participation, please see instructions on the Hexagon website.
Hexagon is a leading global provider of design, measurement and visualisation technologies. Our customers can design, measure and position objects, and process and present data, to stay one step ahead of a changing world. Hexagon’s solutions increase productivity, enhance quality and allow for faster, better operational decisions, saving time, money and resources. Hexagon has over 13 000 employees in more than 40 countries and net sales of about 2 200 MEUR. Our products are used in a broad range of industries including surveying, power and energy, aerospace and defence, safety and security, construction and manufacturing. Learn more at www.hexagon.com.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com
Vice president Strategy & Communications
46 8 601 26 27