Franklin, Tennessee—February 26th —Smart Data Strategies, Inc. (SDS) announces today the next generation of the DREAMaps™ GIS and Land Records Management suite will be on display at the 2013 GIS & CAMA Technologies conference.
DREAMaps Online provides county assessing officials with an online central repository for their GIS and real property information via a web browser in the office or on mobile devices such as iPads and Android tablets in the field. It also provides administrators with the ability to create work lists, assign work to specific roles (i.e. mapper or appraiser), and monitor and track activities with various dashboard analytics.
DREAMaps Online is a single solution that provides a better way to map and assess property by allowing you to:
- Upload and store documents
- Update document metadata for searching and linking to GIS
- Create work lists and assign mapping and appraisal work
- View appraisal statistics in reports and on the map
- Perform “what-if” scenarios for values
- Print maps, mail labels, and reports
- Utilize dashboards for tracking and monitoring mapping and appraisal activities
- Perform a variety of GIS functions such as thematic shading, buffering, bookmarking, measuring, and turning off and on layers
- View data in Google Street View and Bing Birds Eye View
- Provide public access to GIS data via an easy to use viewer
DREAMaps Online is data model independent meaning it doesn’t matter what CAMA, GIS, or Recorder system you have – it just works!
Visit Susan and Angel in booth 22 at the GIS & CAMA Technologies Conference ( http://www.urisa.org/conferences/2013gis_cama). If you miss us at the conference then check our blog for future webinar dates - SDS Blog
About Smart Data Strategies
Smart Data Strategies’ (SDS) is a woman owned business focused on helping governments better serve the public by providing a variety of GIS products and services focused on land records management. SDS provides web-based products and software-as-a-service (SAAS) options for local, state and transportation agencies managing parcels, right-of way information, and outdoor advertising. Additional services include: data conversion, GIS/CAMA integration, parcel maintenance, GIS web hosting, GIS consulting, asset inventory, real property audits, and sketch validation.
Billy Burle, VP Sales and Marketing
Tel: 888.384.6214 extension 2447
General Information: Email Contact