The Oracle Corporate Communications team invites you to take part in our Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne 2013 press and blogger programming. Registration provides access to both Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne, which will be held concurrently in San Francisco.
Oracle OpenWorld< http://www.oracle.com/openworld> is the most important educational conference for Oracle business and technology users and partners. This year's event is your chance to hear, first-hand, Oracle's strategy and roadmap from the experts who are engineering the products Highlights will include:
· Keynotes by Oracle executives and industry visionaries;
· More than 2,500 sessions on applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management and infrastructure presented by Oracle product management, partners and customers;
· More than 400 partner exhibits featured in the Oracle Exhibit Hall; and
· Hundreds of live demos from the developers and experts behind the products at the Oracle Demogrounds at the Moscone Center.
For additional information on Oracle OpenWorld 2013, and a preview of the evolving conference agenda, click here< http://www.oracle.com/openworld/index.html>.
JavaOne< http://www.oracle.com/javaone/index.html> is the world's most comprehensive and furthest-reaching conference for Java developers. The conference brings together Java experts and enthusiasts for an extraordinary week of learning and networking focused entirely on all things Java. Highlights will include:
· JavaOne technical sessions covering topics that span the breadth of the Java universe;
· Keynotes delivered from the foremost Java visionaries; and
· Expert-led hands-on learning opportunities.
JavaOne 2013 will once again take place at the Zone, which includes Hilton San Francisco Union Square, Hotel Nikko, Parc 55 Wyndham and the Taylor Street Café.
For additional information on JavaOne 2013, and a preview of the evolving conference agenda, click here< http://www.oracle.com/javaone>.
Register now< https://myprofile.oracle.com/EndUser/faces/info/internalAccount.jspx?style=owsf2013&nextURL=https://www.oracle.com/webapps/token/PressOW13> for blogger and media credentials. If you already have an Oracle Account, log-in< https://myprofile.oracle.com/EndUser/faces/info/internalAccount.jspx?style=owsf2013&nextURL=https://www.oracle.com/webapps/token/PressOW13> to register. If you do not have an Oracle Account, create an account< https://myprofile.oracle.com/EndUser/faces/profile/createUser.jspx?style=owsf2013&nextURL=https://www.oracle.com/webapps/token/PressOW13> to register. We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!
Detailed instructions on how to create an account and register can be found here< https://published-prd.activeevents.com/published/oracleus2013/files/1627/2013_SF_OpenWorld_How_To_Register.pdf>.
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Oracle Corporate Communications Team
Oracle has made it easy to stay connected and informed of the latest Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne 2013 event happenings:
· Follow Oracle OpenWorld on Twitter: http://twitter.com/oracleopenworld
· Oracle OpenWorld on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OracleOpenWorld
· Oracle OpenWorld LinkedIn group: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=114605
· Visit the Oracle OpenWorld Blog: http://blogs.oracle.com/oracleopenworld/
· Follow JavaOne on Twitter: http://twitter.com/JavaOneConf/
· JavaOne on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/javaone
· JavaOne LinkedIn group: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/JavaOne-Conference-1749197
· Oracle on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Oracle