SANTA CLARA, Calif. – Nov. 15, 2013 –
Real Intent, Inc., whose advanced verification solutions accelerate electronic design sign-off, eliminate complex failures in SoCs, and lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy and completeness
Dr. Roger B. Hughes, director of strategic accounts at Real Intent, will present Formal is Normal: Automatically Refine Your CDC Checking. It probes the use of formal verification for all CDC crossings to ensure control signals have a sufficient pulse width to enable the receiving domain clock to capture the transmit domain’s control pulse. This is especially important for all fast-to-slow clock domain crossings, and formal analysis also is used to examine the data transitions for data stability.
Real Intent’s best-in-class products include:
- Meridian CDC, the fastest, highest capacity and most precise CDC solution in the market; with a capacity of more than 500M gates, it is the only solution that enables all aspects of CDC sign-off.
- Meridian Constraints, the best and most comprehensive constraint management solution in the market.
- Ascent Lint, the industry’s fastest and lowest-noise RTL lint solution; it helps SoC designers find design errors, design style and coding errors to make sure their RTL code is correct and clean.
- Ascent Implied Intent Verification (IIV) that automatically finds elusive bugs in RTL to improve verification efficiency substantially and detect up to 50-percent of design functional errors prior to testbench development and simulation.
- Ascent X-Verification System (XV) that prevents, detects and isolates X-propagation issues early in Verilog RTL; it eliminates costly, painful gate-level debug and prevents hidden functional bugs from slipping through to silicon.
SemIsrael Expo 2013 is the #1 professional semiconductor event in Israel. It brings together hundreds of Israeli semiconductor professionals from all fields and aspects of the semiconductor industry. The Expo will host approximately 600 semiconductor professionals from the entire Israeli semiconductor community including local fabless companies and startups, local R&D offices of multinationals and IDMs, foundries, design houses, labs and universities.
Monday, Nov. 18, 2013
Exhibit: 8:00 – 14:30 in Booth #36
Presentation: 13:00 – 13:20 (Track 2: Front-end Design & Verification)
at the Avenue Convention Center, Airport City, Israel.
About Real Intent
Companies worldwide rely on Real Intent’s electronic design automation (EDA) software to accelerate early functional verification and advanced sign-off of electronic designs. Real Intent’s comprehensive clock domain crossing (CDC) verification, advanced register transfer level (RTL) analysis and sign-off solutions eliminate complex failure modes of SoCs, and lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy and completeness. Please visit www.realintent.com for more information.
Sarah Miller for Real Intent
ThinkBold Corporate Communications