Announces New ERP Deployment Templates, Industry Extensions, Local Release 7 Interest; As Well as New Partner Driven ‘Driving US Manufacturing Brain Boost’ Program
BOSTON — (BUSINESS WIRE) — December 11, 2013 — SYSPRO, a provider of best-of-breed, award-winning enterprise resource planning (ERP) software for on-premise and cloud-based utilization, announced today a four-part SYSPRO USA program intended to help support and boost the success of U.S. manufacturing and distribution companies. The new ‘SYSPRO USA BRAIN BOOST’ program is the ninth extension of the company’s successful US-focused, Einstein go-to-market strategy and was announced here in Boston to 25 leading technology analysts at its annual December roadshow.
SYSPRO USA has for more than 30 years been committed to enterprise solution programs geared to providing support to domestic manufacturing and distribution organizations in the mid-market. The company receives numerous industry awards for its leading edge technology, vertical industry capabilities and for providing a superior ERP industry customer experience. In November, SYSPRO received the Silver Award in the “Most Customer Friendly Company of the Year” category in the Best in Biz Awards 2013.
The new SYSPRO USA Einstein Brain Boost program focuses on providing localized manufacturing/distribution industry assistance on multiple levels via the company’s extensive partner channel. Specifically, SYSPRO is focusing on four core “trust” initiatives intended to boost productivity and maximize customer success through optimized use of SYSPRO’s best-in-class mid-market ERP solutions. The initiatives include:
- Product Trust: Coordination of phased demand based on manufacturer requirements, culture and appetite for the new SYSPRO 7 release. Presently, the 100 SYSPRO USA partners have reported the requirements of more than 500 companies who are looking to implement the newest release by specific needs – versus an all-or-nothing approach more typical of ERP solution providers.
- Deployment Trust: All-new rapid software deployment methodology and industry templates based on pre-defined, micro-vertical industry needs. Processes, account structures, executive dashboards, defined metrics, roles and security are pre-configured to get companies implemented and successful in the fastest time period ever.
- Micro-Vertical Trust: A further expansion of SYSPRO’s previously defined commitment to the food industry. With U.S. Food Industry manufacturing stock performances up 36% between May 2012 and May 2013 and stated plans by Food & Beverage industry executives to invest for growth, SYSPRO USA is increasing its focus on this specific sector. SYSPRO’s Food ERP has advanced capabilities for supply chain visibility and inventory optimization - these will be the focus of education and marketing program outreach as well as special 2014 bundled pricing.
Driving US Manufacturing Brain Boost Program:
SYSPRO executives have a reputation and long history of participating
in civic, government and economic committees and events geared to the
company’s 100% focus on the U.S. manufacturing and distribution
market. In particular, the company has a specific commitment to small
and mid-sized organizations that have been particularly squeezed. To
help facilitate the transition to a stronger U.S. manufacturing
industry with the goal of helping to add thousands to millions of
jobs, the company is incenting its partners to successfully execute
- Executive Services, including partner support hotlines; executive partner dashboards; strategic, sales and marketing assistance, plus new educational programs;
- Special Interest Teams tasked to specific vertical markets and providing customized services, product support and advance previews of new feature/functions;
- Program Deployment Incentives, SYSPRO channel partner recruitment with special pricing, deal closing assistance and operational skillset visibility for cross transference;
- Channel ROI Teams, tasked with elevating the levels of partner collaboration, strategic operational coaching and custom key performance indicator (KPI) measurement and management.
Since its inception in 1978, SYSPRO has been delivering state-of-the-art business solutions to some of the world's leading companies. As a global leader in the production of world-class ERP software, the company now caters to the specialized needs of over 15,000 licensed companies in more than 60 countries worldwide. SYSPRO is marketed globally through regional territory distribution centers and a global reseller network in the US, Canada, Africa, Asia Pacific, Australia and the UK. Follow SYSPRO on:
For more information, visit: www.syspro.com or call Stanley Goodrich: 714/437-1000
All company names and products mentioned in this release are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Stanley Goodrich, 714-437-1000